Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Topps Stadium Club
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
degibson84
when i was at the shop today there was a flyer for 2008 Stadium Club FB

10 packs 5 GU 5 AU with at least 4 rookie AU and one being a top 10 pick.

also they bought back Brett Favre RC from 1991 and had him sign some of them and inserted them in. this stuff looks great.

if anyone has more info on this post it up in here.

i was wondering the Price per box and per pack. also wondering the release date.
Rhody_Red_Pats
Release date is 8/4/2008

i don't know SRP, but I've seen eBay presells of $145/box, $20/pack.
degibson84
QUOTE(Rhody_Red_Pats @ Jun 14 2008, 09:12 PM)
Release date is 8/4/2008

i don't know SRP, but I've seen eBay presells of $145/box, $20/pack.

i figured $20 a pack but $145 a box isn't bad
marcus42
looks nice...

but not an established product...and overproducing rookie auto's...they will never learn sad.gif
degibson84
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Jun 14 2008, 10:31 PM)
looks nice...

but not an established product...and overproducing rookie auto's...they will never learn sad.gif

ya every pack is going to have a numbered RC/1499 or less and a numbered parallel i think along with an AU or GU
marcus42
looking into it it's quite deceptive on the top 10 thing...the only highly desired guys are mcfadden and ryan...quite interesting
degibson84
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Jun 15 2008, 06:40 PM)
looking into it it's quite deceptive on the top 10 thing...the only highly desired guys are mcfadden and ryan...quite interesting

your right the top ten didn't have alot of "skill position players"
DIAMONDCARDS
i have this product ordered for the shop.off hand i cannot remember retail forit.i am ging the price will be 10.00 or 15.00 each.
degibson84
QUOTE(DIAMONDCARDS @ Jun 16 2008, 06:12 AM)
i have this product ordered for the shop.off hand i cannot remember retail forit.i am ging the price will be 10.00 or 15.00 each.

when you get more details on this LMK.

would you sell some packs/boxes here?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.