The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bigbluecolt93 receives:

Custom Triple McFarlane of Freeney, Mathis, and Tom Brady

bcoger receives:

2 Paul Posluzsny certs + $100 cash

Additional notes:

None Specified.
bcoger
agreed. If by "certs" he means certified auto cards.
bcoger
we have a change in the agreement. I will receive $20 and a Marshawn Lynch AUTO/Triple JSY.

He will receive a Dwight Freeney custom McFarlane.
bcoger
Received the $20.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bcoger.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bigbluecolt93.
bcoger
Received Lynch card yesterday. The figure should be done shortly.
bigbluecolt93
Good to hear it arrived. Will let you know when I receive your figure. Thanks!!
bcoger
progress pictures will be posted soon.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bigbluecolt93.
bigbluecolt93
Still waiting. How's the figure coming along?
bcoger
fig is coming good. hopefully it will be mailed out this weekend.
bcoger
well we suffered a monsoon out here in AZ and I didn't get outside in time. The facemask for the figure blew away. I am in the process of getting a new one. Should have it soon.
bcoger
update pics will be added shortly.
bcoger
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bcoger.
bcoger
Figure should go in the mail this weekend.
bob_TCC
bigbluecolt93
PO will drop off my mail from my vacation on Monday. Will check then. Thanks
aceecards
aceecards
bigbluecolt93
Nothing yet.
bcoger
It will be mailed out this week with a few bonus items. Auto and GU cards.
vicsten
vicsten
bigbluecolt93
Nothing yet
bigbluecolt93
Still nothing...............
bob_TCC
bcoger
Sorry for the delay. It is being mailed. I will post DC# later, as I don't have it with me.
dc_o
bcoger
I have PM'ed bigbluecolt93 and let him know when the package went in the mail. Also, we have made an agreement for me to send him a FREE Joe Montana Notre Dame custom McFarlane.
bigbluecolt93
Received today. Thanks!! Looks fantastic!!!
bcoger
Can we get this closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.