Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Verify E-mail Address Tied to Your Account
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
Please take a moment to verify the e-mail address associated with your Collector Zone account by simply clicking the "My Controls" link in the top member bar and then clicking the "Your Email Address" option from the left-side menu within the "Your Control Panel" section.

If the e-mail address currently associated with your account is no longer functional or you would prefer to use a different e-mail address at this time, please make the desired changes using the additional fields within that section.

It is important to make sure that your current e-mail address is always valid. Invalid e-mail addresses can cause issues with other members not being able to receive e-mails as quickly or not at all due to "checks and balances" that are put in place by various e-mail providers. For example, Yahoo can delay the acceptance of e-mails from TCC if they receive too many failed attempts during a given time period.

Plus, a valid e-mail address makes it much easier for you to communicate with other members of the Collector Zone as well as receive updates about various aspects of the site.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
Thanks to those members who have already read this topic and updated their e-mail address and to those members who responded to any PMs related to their specific account.

We're already seeing improvements with the number of e-mail bouncebacks that are found in the server's mail que. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Just an additional reminder to verify the e-mail address associated with your account. Let's keep e-mails flowing quickly and smoothly through the mail que!

-Bob
NGWH Sports Cards
It says you have to reactivate your account.
PaperMario4Brawl
Thanks
bob_TCC
Just an additional reminder to verify the e-mail address associated with your account. Let's keep e-mails flowing quickly and smoothly through the mail que!

-Bob
jaderock
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 28 2008, 01:45 PM)

-Bob

This would have been a GREAT email BLAST topic! I just saw this today...fortunately mine is current!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(jaderock @ Jul 29 2008, 02:23 AM)
This would have been a GREAT email BLAST topic!

Just one flaw with that idea...

Members with invalid e-mail addresses wouldn't receive the e-mail blast anyways. tongue.gif

-Bob
jaderock
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 28 2008, 11:28 PM)
Just one flaw with that idea...

Members with invalid e-mail addresses wouldn't receive the e-mail blast anyways.  tongue.gif

-Bob

Doh!!!!!!
xanderthegreat35
my email is correct.
bob_TCC

-Bob
metsfan2427
i update mine a couple weeks ago bob is there any way i can prevent getting an email every time i get a pm
bob_TCC
QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ Nov 18 2008, 01:21 PM)
i update mine a couple weeks ago bob is there any way i can prevent getting an email every time i get a pm

That setting can be modified by going to My Controls: Email Settings. wink.gif

-Bob
metsfan2427
thank you
sasports
I am good!
michiganmaniac94
Im also good! Thanks
bob_TCC

-Bob
bob_TCC
Just another friendly reminder to verify the e-mail address associated with your account. Let's keep e-mails flowing quickly and smoothly through the mail que!

-Bob
bob_TCC
Just another friendly reminder to verify the e-mail address associated with your account. Let's keep e-mails flowing quickly and smoothly through the mail que!

-Bob
bob_TCC

-Bob
KHarmon
Is it possible to change the e-mail addy tied to my TCC acct??? I haven't used the one I signed up with in YEARS.
ffman
I believe you can change it through "My Controls" under "Your Email Address". However, I think that Bob has to "re-approve" your ability to post (or something to that effect) after you do the change.
bob_TCC

-Bob
KHarmon
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 19 2009, 12:07 AM)

-Bob

Bob,

Don't know if you saw my question. Is it possible to change my email addy without jacking up my account. I haven't used my k9six33 email addy in at least three years.

Thanks,

KHarmon
bob_TCC
QUOTE(KHarmon @ May 19 2009, 01:12 AM)
Don't know if you saw my question.  Is it possible to change my email addy without jacking up my account.  I haven't used my k9six33 email addy in at least three years.

Kris,

Feel free to send me your current e-mail address in a PM and I'll make sure your account is updated to use that information.

-Bob
bob_TCC

-Bob
bob_TCC

-Bob
bob_TCC

-Bob
bob_TCC

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.