CROME RC'S + PROS.2-D.GUERRA

C.GOMEZ

2-E.DUKES REF.+ CHROME

WITH EXTRA'S

Additional notes:

will send with postal del.con.tuesday
patsfan52
CORY

just to let you know package is on the way with extra's,thanks for the nice trade rob.
cmeyer
Thanks, I will get out shortly.
patsfan52
ok also if you go to my bucket in pending trades i put pics of your cards so let me let me know if all is well ok thanks rob
patsfan52
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ Jun 9 2008, 07:00 PM)
ok also if you go to my bucket in pending trades i put pics of your cards so let me let me know if all is well ok thanks rob

here's your DC# 0307 0020 0003 7626 4888
THANKS ROB
cmeyer
I sent your cards out as well. I didn't do DC, but I've had no problems getting the cards to the traders.

Received my end today! Thanks for the extra throw-ins! I would like to get another deal done with you, thanks a lot!
patsfan52
QUOTE(cmeyer @ Jun 12 2008, 02:13 PM)
I sent your cards out as well.  I didn't do DC, but I've had no problems getting the cards to the traders.

Received my end today! Thanks for the extra throw-ins!  I would like to get another deal done with you, thanks a lot!

CORY-just wanted to let you know i recieved my pats auto,cool,thanks alot for the trade will do more rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.