The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

basketballstar21 receives:

Cash

1mitchell9 receives:

Pokemon/YuGiOh Cards

Additional notes:

None Specified.
1mitchell9
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ Jun 8 2008, 02:30 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

basketballstar21 receives:

Cash

1mitchell9 receives:

Pokemon/YuGiOh Cards

Additional notes:

None Specified.

agreed, thanks for the deal.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to basketballstar21.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 1mitchell9.
basketballstar21
the cards were shipped some time last week. He should have gotten the cards now and I'm waiting for the money.
1mitchell9
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ Jun 21 2008, 11:31 AM)
the cards were shipped some time last week.  He should have gotten the cards now and I'm waiting for the money.

have not recieved cards, should be in money or tuesday.
basketballstar21
You get them yet? Let me know please, thanks.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 1mitchell9.
basketballstar21
He said he got the cards, just waiting for the money now.
1mitchell9
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ Jun 30 2008, 01:08 PM)
He said he got the cards, just waiting for the money now.

he should have recieved the paypal. yesterday
basketballstar21
You said you were sending cash, but i see it went into paypal but was $28.50, we agreed up $30.
RGBII
1mitchell9
QUOTE(RGBII @ Jul 3 2008, 03:34 PM)

that is 30 canadian, which we agreed. thanks.
basketballstar21
QUOTE(1mitchell9 @ Jul 4 2008, 12:09 AM)
that is 30 canadian, which we agreed. thanks.

no lol why would I agree upon Candian $ when I live in the U.S? I said $30 US Cash. laugh.gif
1mitchell9
uhm no i said i will send you 30$ canadian dollers, and i said u could just go to the bank to transfer it for us currency. I was not going to get a money order so i was going to send canadian money, but the woman at the post office said that latley its been risky sending money so i sent you paypal to make it more convinient.
basketballstar21
QUOTE(1mitchell9 @ Jul 6 2008, 03:06 AM)
uhm no i said i will send you 30$ canadian dollers, and i said u could just go to the bank to transfer it for us currency. I was not going to get a money order so i was going to send canadian money, but the woman at the post office said that latley its been risky sending money so i sent you paypal to make it more convinient.

ok exactly i did say that, $30 that I can exchange for $30 U.S money but $30 paypal isnt the same, they take out fees, so therefore I didnt get $30 U.S. money.
aceecards
this is ridiculous.

Paypal is paypal of course they take out fees!

All parties satisfied there end of the deal!

Tranny closed!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.