palmeiro ex jsy

chris henry dual jsy

fballJets receives:

jets base

erik ainge sage hit auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
fballJets
QUOTE(dallascisco @ May 31 2008, 09:50 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

dallascisco receives:

palmeiro ex jsy
chris henry dual jsy
fballJets receives:

jets base
erik ainge sage hit auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.

agreed
fballJets
received today. thanks
dallascisco
I have not received yet.
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to fballJets.
fballJets
QUOTE(RGBII @ Jun 9 2008, 07:06 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to fballJets.

went out yesterday, the website wasnt working for me later in the night and I couldnt get into my message box, but its in the mail
dallascisco
received today, package post dated June 10th even though the trade was agreed to on May 31st. So basically I was made to send first.
fballJets
QUOTE(dallascisco @ Jun 13 2008, 12:24 PM)
received today, package post dated June 10th even though the trade was agreed to on May 31st. So basically I was made to send first.

as I mentioned above the website goes under some kind of matinence every night and wouldnt allow you to get to your message box, trust me I had no trust issues with you, your feedback proves that, the package didnt go out the day we agreed I admit to that, but the package wouldnt of been this late had i been able to get to the message box. I apologize for not sending it out the exact day hat we agreed, that is my fault, but it was never supposed to take this long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.