Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Leaf R&S DressforSuccess NPN /55!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
EmmertBowl814
This is probably the BEST NPN I've ever received!

From Donruss, 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars Football, Dress for Success Longevity Patrick Willis Shoe #'d 30/55! The piece of shoe is solid black and feels like... a seatbelt. You know the tightly woven nylon... kinda like that.
I am always excited when the mail comes to see if I received any NPN's. Since I can't afford purchasing boxes/packs etc. However, I might start getting into some group breaks as they seem quite fun.
I don't have a scanner, but can take a pic with the camera on this laptop if anyone can help me post it in the topic here. I don't have photobucket either.
Other NPN's I've received in the past week are.....
2007-08 Bowman Basketball Spencer Hawes RC #'d 0297/2999
2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Basketball Brandan Wright RC
#'d 0675/1999
2008 Topps Baseball Mickey Mantle #MMS 47

and my current centerpiece to my collection. (I sold off my entire Rockies/Colts collection in October due to financial deperation) It actually isn't a 'NPN', but I sent in a winning 2007 Topps Rookie of the Year Predictor card (the AL Wild Card), and received back from Topps... sent certified mail... 2008 Topps Baseball Dustin Pedroia card #178 Autographed and numbered 04/29! Only 29 were redeemed! I've only seen 2 others, both on the bay, sell for 60 and 190 dollars! I felt extra lucky to have pulled the winning card now!

Sorry for the long read, once I start typing its hard to stop. Anyhow, every card here is for trade, even the Pedroia. Pictures are available of the cards, just message me and I'll send you the pics. I collect the Colorado Rockies, Indianapolis Colts, and anything that catches my eye. Let me know what you think and make me some offers. Thanks!

GE --- Belleview-Ocala, Florida
2000 rushing yards
WOW awesome NPN card!! toot.gif
FerrisBueller
Good for you, I enjoyed the 'long read.'
kc_royals_fan_5
Nice NPN! smile.gif
hockeyfan1208
very nice npn! (especially of p will being the beast that he is)
MikeScCa
nice
northicehero99
Nice NPN pull.
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(kc_royals_fan_5 @ May 31 2008, 01:35 PM)
Nice NPN! smile.gif

PaperMario4Brawl
Very Nice
degibson84
a ROY NPN nice
FerrisBueller
Nice NPN and I cannot believe I missed responding to your post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.