Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: wttf lastings milledge, jose reyes, david wright
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
NYMets475
looking for base,inserts,#rd,gu,patch,autos lmk what you got and what you are looking for
facemuscles
2003 Bowman Reyes SOF Auto, check bucket, later
NYMets475
yeah i really need it do you know what it books and ehat are you looking for lmk
lsu131
i hav 08 upperdeck spectrum david wright i also got other met commons
NYMets475
ok got any of those three lmk and also lmk what you are looking for. i need all basicly got 23 reyes, 5 milledge, and 13 wright
NYMets475
anyone else
mvpujols#5
I have a Tom Glavine GU (mets uni), and a Lasting Milledge Toppps Turkey Red Refractor Auto.

lmk
NYMets475
i really need the milledge are you the one looking for austin kearns if so i have 3 of his rookies and about 5 or 6 of his base cards lmk
mvpujols#5
Well kinda, but not really anymore, really looking for Reed Johnson, and Miggy Cabrera, or anything tha catches my eye.
NYMets475
ok never mind i dont got any of them sorry
mvpujols#5
Just give me a list of cards you have (tradlist, Freeweb, bucket)
NYMets475
i dont have a bucket but i can list cards what do you need listed base/inserts, #rd or gu/autos lmk
mvpujols#5
GU/Autos
NYMets475
ok theres not much most is in pc but heres what i got for trade
2007 bowman kyle blanks auto
2006 ultra roy halladay gu
david justice bleachers 23kt auto
2001 royal rookies carlos urquiola auto
1998 best adam eaton auto
mvpujols#5
would you trade something fromt he PC to me?
NYMets475
sorry i cant most of it is milledge, reyes, and wright if you are not interested in any of this i can trade you the kearns cards and some cubs cards
lsu131
the only thing ive got of those players is the david wright 08 upperdec kspectrum

looking for the players/teams in my sig
NYMets475
got some oswalt base
hobbyfan
I've got an extra '08 Topps Milledge (his last Mets card). Reyes & Wright are tied up in other deals I'm working on elsewhere. Looking for other Topps '08 base, doesn't matter who (regular Topps & Opening Day only).
Sabresfan
I have a Milledge Upper Deck RC logo /15

Let me know what you have to trade.

Thanks,

Phil
NYMets475
i really need the upperdeck rc/ 15 lmk what your looking for i can find somthing i am sure just give me an idea

hobby fan i am in the middle of a trade for one already i can use dupes but i dont hae ANY 2008 topps sorry
NYMets475
anyone else
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.