Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pic's of the latest frames w/cards
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Show and Tell
Krusin
These are the best pics I could get this morning in the garage. If you ordered one they are ready, I still have to find shipping material to package them up and ship em out. This is some of my best work yet if I say so myself. Some of these guys are members here under diferent names and some are from another site but I wanted to show off my work.

Let me know what you guys think, I'm taking orders for another round, I'll get started when I have enough orders.

1st up is for wdiv, I loaded it up with a few H.P. cards for the pic
user posted image

busyb8909, this is yours
user posted image

next is twisty's, I put a few of my Plates in this
user posted image

jtoro this one is yours, hope you like it,
user posted image

jmsiii this is yours, I didn't have enough mag holders to show it fully loaded but you get the idea.
user posted image

Detox this baby is yours, I wanted to load it up with all Limited stuff but I didn't have enough of the standing cards, so I just thru in a mix of different stuff.

user posted image
Tarasadie17
Man, those are awesome............ ohmy.gif
EB31
Absolutely beautiful hand crafted displays!!

skatalite
I need one that holds about 200 cards. Haha. Shipping alone would make me go bankrupt.
aceecards
those are sweet.. what are the prices again?
randallcards
wow what u charge for those?
notinbtnet
holy moly...those are nice!

well done!
Krusin
Thanks guys, these were quite a project and took way longer than I thought they would.

Cost depends on what your looking for, how you want them laid out. I price them by the number of rows, the number of cards and the type holder you'll be using, I can do just about any holder including graded cards.
aceecards
QUOTE(Krusin @ May 25 2006, 11:27 AM)
Thanks guys, these were quite a project and took way longer than I thought they would.

Cost depends on what your looking for, how you want them laid out. I price them by the number of rows, the number of cards and the type holder you'll be using, I can do just about any holder including graded cards.

Id like one built suited for the magnet screwdowns with places for cards from each of the 500 hr club members with a couple of spots for growth..

I will get you details on landscape and portraits..

I think there are 24 or 25 members now!!
kc_royals_fan_5
Those look great w/ the card in them! smile.gif
snkpoct137
wow those are absolutely beautiful biggrin.gif
sahetu
Simply amazing!
Krusin
Thanks everyone

To those that asked, the cost depends on the number of rows, the number of cards and the type holder you want to use. If you want a free quote and you know what you're looking for just drop me a P.M. and I'll get back to you. Right now I'm just taking orders and as soon as I have enough confirmed orders I'll start building more.
bravesfan09
pm sent!!!
oldspice_007
Very nice with the cards in them, excellent work.
twisty71
Super nice bud,I can't wait to fill mine up with some PC,the hardest part is to pick my favorite 25 cards user posted image
Luke2411
Man, those are super nice. I would really like one, but what would you say the average price is?

I know it depends on the factors you listed, but can you give me a ballpark?

I've really been looking for some frames to display cards in and those are just superb.

Let me know. Thanks.
yankeesjetsfan
That is terrific work.

Mike
jarrett1jack
PM'd you for a estimate
BCWhite
You got some nice cards there too!
twisty71
Here it filled with my cards,decided I couldn't put my 2 Barry auto's in it but these aren't the final cards for it either smile.gif They are nice,glad you did them,will get more!!!
user posted image
Dillywill
AWSOME STUFF!!
acampione
Those look really nice!
msuwendy
Incredible work Bud!!! Among the very best display cases I've seen! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.