Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Maria auto & HHH Event Used FS
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling > Wrestling Marketplace
Lex
I have a Maria auto and a HHH event used card for sale. Check out my bucket for scans. If interested plmk.

Thanks
DamnWS6
how mcuh are you looking for for them?
Lex
QUOTE(DamnWS6 @ May 22 2008, 07:33 PM)
how mcuh are you looking for for them?

$20.00 for the Maria and $5.00 for the HHH.
tblau
I was looking over your photobucket and you have 4 WWE cards that I really need. I need the Batista Heritage II magnet, the Edge Heritage II Turkey Red card, the Rob Van Dam Heritage II Turkey Red card, and the Triple H Heritage II Ringside Relic.

Hope these are still availible! biggrin.gif

Tom
Lex
QUOTE(tblau @ Jun 13 2008, 10:56 AM)
I was looking over your photobucket and you have 4 WWE cards that I really need. I need the Batista Heritage II magnet, the Edge Heritage II Turkey Red card, the Rob Van Dam Heritage II Turkey Red card, and the Triple H Heritage II Ringside Relic.

Hope these are still availible! biggrin.gif

Tom

The Triple H is on eBay at the moment. The other 3 are avalible. Feel free to make an offer. For faster response send me a PM.

Thanks
Prophecy Guy
Probably a long shot, as it's been about a month, but if you still have the Maria autograph, HHH event-worn, or the Kurt Angle title shot, I'd be willing to buy this weekend.

Thanks for your time,
Prophecy Guy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.