Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 07 Leaf R & S NPN on the way
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
DawgPounder
Just got an email from Donruss saying an 07 Leaf Rookies & Stars NPN card has been shipped....

Hopefully it's better than the last NPN I got from them (07 Absolute Memorabilia Red Spectrum Jake Delhomme ... not numbred)...but it's still cool to get a freebie for the cost of a stamp...

I'll do an NPN break when I get the envelope...

Wish me some AP/BQ/or Joe Thomas MOJO!!!!
degibson84
if you get any of those guys you are wishing for that would be sick because the base cards for those guys are all GU.

i wish i could get an NPN

congrats and good luck
moparcudaz
QUOTE(DawgPounder @ May 21 2008, 10:05 AM)
Just got an email from Donruss saying an 07 Leaf Rookies & Stars NPN card has been shipped....

Hopefully it's better than the last NPN I got from them (07 Absolute Memorabilia Red Spectrum Jake Delhomme ... not numbred)...but it's still cool to get a freebie for the cost of a stamp...

I'll do an NPN break when I get the envelope...

Wish me some AP/BQ/or Joe Thomas MOJO!!!!

Sending you all the good mojo i have and hope you get something wicked.
To bad they don't tell you who you are getting.
The npn letter i got from u.d yesterday told me exactly who i was getting.

Anyways cograts on the freebie!
WestCoastSkinsFan
This must be a new thing with Donruss, I don't recall getting an email from them before, but I just got a similar one for Leaf R&S.
FerrisBueller
Is Donruss now requiring the inclusdion of an e-mail address on the index card?
DawgPounder
I was going to do a live NPN break, but couldn't get on the site...and couldn't wait....

Got a Standing Ovation Maurice Jones-Drew card 161/500.
FerrisBueller
Leaf Rookie & Stars #155 Jon Beason RC 930/999

FT/FS
PaperMario4Brawl
Nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.