Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Record: Posts in a Single Week!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bob_TCC
We've set a new record for posts in a single week! Here's the data:

Week #20 [May 2006] 6680

The previous record was 6186 for Week #07 [February 2006].

Thanks again to all of you that continue to make the TCC Collector Zone such an active and fun place for collectors!

-Bob
jaxjaggywires
Sounds good cool.gif
Go18
Awsome!!! Congrats to everyone here on the site!!!
DiaperDandy
Sweet!! Thanks everyone!!
bob_TCC
May is certainly looking to be a huge month for the site! I'm guessing that we'll be announcing a new record for a single month come the 1st of June! biggrin.gif

Thanks to each and every single member that continues to visit and contribute to this site and the Collector Zone community! wink.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
Keep up the great work!!
aceecards
again thanks goes out to you Bob..for building this field for us to play on..

or as somebody reffered to you as.."Mr. Costner"
EB31
Congrats to everyone!! smile.gif
DiaperDandy
I have printed out the logo and blown it up trying to reveal if there is any "code" or something hidden in the logo that draws people in....I guess I need to go re-read the Devinchi Code again for more clues... I know that I am missing something!!
oldspice_007
Congrats all, this month has been a pretty busy one thats for sure.
yankeesjetsfan
Congrats to all.

Mike
aceecards
But Ill tell ya.. you members make being a team member a real easy job.. what a great bunch of guys and girls..
ffman
How long will this posting explosion continue? For ever? That might really be, lol. This site is like an addiction.....can't quit for a moment. Better to be addicted to this than other things out there, lol. I can't believe that I have so many posts here. I've been at GamePro.com way longer than I've been here (a few years to a few months) - I've got around 300-400 posts on GamePro, and three times that on TCC. Might not be a hidden trick......possibly just friendly members, and a cool place to talk about cards, baseball, and Lost laugh.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif
Charlie
I am a new member and to me this site seems to be a lot more active then some of the other sites out there. I am a basketball collector and the other site I go to only gets like 5 posts in that section a day and they are suppose to be a top site. I have DSL and normally have this site up all evening so I can keep up with what is going on.

Great site here and I look forward to being here a long time and hopefully joining the team eventually.
bob_TCC
Thanks for all the kind words. wink.gif

I'm glad that so many of you enjoy the site! biggrin.gif

By the way, we're still on pace for our best month ever!

-Bob
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 26 2006, 07:52 AM)
Thanks for all the kind words.  wink.gif

I'm glad that so many of you enjoy the site!  biggrin.gif

By the way, we're still on pace for our best month ever!

-Bob

I only wish that more expressed their appreciation for all that you and the team do here...seeing other sites out there and then coming here, there is no comparison smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ May 26 2006, 07:57 AM)
I only wish that more expressed their appreciation for all that you and the team do here...

They do - just by coming back here every day and making this one of their primary trading card sites! That speaks volumes! biggrin.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
We've already set a new record for posts in a single week, but we'll wait for the number to be final!

-Bob
DiaperDandy
Sweet smile.gif I can only wonder how high this will go smile.gif
aceecards
and we are not done yet... laugh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 26 2006, 09:54 PM)

That's true! We've topped 7000 posts and are climbing!

Also, we've now passed the total number of posts in April and are quickly approaching the record which was set in March!

-Bob
aceecards
woohoo congrats bob!!
bob_TCC
We're now approaching 8000 posts for the week and are likely less than one day away from a new record for the number of posts in a single month!

-Bob
ffman
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 26 2006, 07:54 PM)

Are we EVER done? laugh.gif I'll be slacking off come this fall (college) but until then, boy, will I be posting. Probably too much for my own good, lol. tongue.gif
bob_TCC
It's safe to say that May 2006 will end up setting a new record for the most posts in a single month! In fact, it should happen some time this evening.

-Bob
DiaperDandy
Sweet sweet and sweet!! Keep up the great work on the number one site on the net!!
aceecards
cool... dividend checks will be big this year.. laugh.gif
bufbillsstlcards
Now that the site is really gaining momentum, I think it will be rare that we DONT break the record per month. More members lead to more posts, and we are getting lots of new members.
aceecards
quality members like you and diaperdandy too..
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 28 2006, 05:20 PM)
quality members like you and diaperdandy too..

Shucks Ace! Thanks alot. cool.gif Im sure you have a small part in the success of TCC as well. wink.gif
ffman
ace does help alot - all the boxes to break, and lots of posts. smile.gif Everyone does their part for this streak to continue.
bob_TCC
As indicated, we now have a new record for posts in a single week! Here's the data:

Week #21 [May 2006] 7937

The previous record was 6680 and took place last week.

-Bob
bob_TCC
With almost 3 entire days remaining, May 2006 has already become our busiest month ever in terms of total posts!

-Bob
bob_TCC
For the 3rd week in a row, we have a new record for posts in a single week! Here's the data:

Week #22 [June 2006] 8397

The previous record was 7937 and took place last week.

-Bob
DiaperDandy
Records are made to be broken!!! wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jun 4 2006, 04:58 AM)
Records are made to be broken!!!  wink.gif

That's good since we keep on breaking them! biggrin.gif

-Bob
aceecards
woot..woot..
Charlie
good job everyone.. with all the posts it takes me awhile reading to catch up but enjoyable wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Charlie @ Jun 4 2006, 10:43 AM)
good job everyone.. with all the posts it takes me awhile reading to catch up but enjoyable wink.gif

I doubt if any of us are able to keep up with all the posts now! ohmy.gif

Just imagine when it's more like 3-5,000 per day! blink.gif

-Bob
aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jun 4 2006, 10:13 AM)
I doubt if any of us are able to keep up with all the posts now!  ohmy.gif

Just imagine when it's more like 3-5,000 per day!  blink.gif

-Bob

really and that will start when?.. laugh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 4 2006, 11:35 AM)

I'd say by the end of the year! wink.gif

-Bob
Charlie
I would have to agree at the rate of growth the post count should really go up during the summer and beyond.
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 4 2006, 11:35 AM)

Pencil in the week after the 4th of July....I am available....

Ty
bob_TCC
For the 4th week in a row, we have a new record for posts in a single week! Here's the data:

Week #23 [June 2006] 9190

The previous record was 8397 and took place last week.

-Bob
DiaperDandy
That uptick in volume appears to be about the size of a case break thread smile.gif Great work everyone, keep up the volume smile.gif
aceecards
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jun 11 2006, 11:08 AM)
That uptick in volume appears to be about the size of a case break thread smile.gif  Great work everyone, keep up the volume smile.gif

laugh.gif

We will call this record.. The Aaron Cup!! laugh.gif I think thats fitting for our great compatroit who treated us this week!!
DiaperDandy
So then that begs the question....excatly what have you been drinking out of the Aaron Cup??
aceecards
Well see youd have to ask aaron cause he has it not me..Hes the one talking about busting another case.. laugh.gif
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 11 2006, 02:39 PM)
laugh.gif

We will call this record.. The Aaron Cup!! laugh.gif  I think thats fitting for our great compatroit who treated us this week!!

Where do I recieve this prestigous award? cool.gif
aceecards
you already have it.. you have to build it with 240 decoy card.. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.