The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

GPKGIRL72 receives:

GPK Cards

cable1234 receives:

Hannah Montana Cards

Additional notes:

None Specified.
cable1234
QUOTE(GPKGIRL72 @ May 18 2008, 02:43 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

GPKGIRL72 receives:

GPK Cards

cable1234 receives:

Hannah Montana Cards

Additional notes:

None Specified.

This trade is agreed to and has been completed to both parties satisfaction
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to GPKGIRL72.
aceecards
here is the scoop

How could this possibly been completed in one day? Fed Ex maybe??

and here is how a tranny works

One posts it..

the other agrees.

When the cards come you post a recepion post and when the other member does the same.. boom it gets completed.

Right now My feeling is too delete this one seeing that guidelines have not been followed!
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to cable1234.
cable1234
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 8 2008, 03:13 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to cable1234.

She did posts with me about the trade and I answered and tried to get the deal completion posted but the system didnt want to work with me abvout it until she sent me a post about her part of the trade. I filled out a trade post and that should have settled it. The post was like 3-4 weeks ago and I'm surprised noone even so our trade posts from like close to 2 months.
aceecards
QUOTE(cable1234 @ Jun 8 2008, 04:03 PM)
She did posts with me  about the trade and  I answered and tried to get  the deal  completion posted but the system didnt want to work with me  abvout it until she sent me a post about her part of the trade. I filled out a trade post and that should have settled it. The post was like 3-4 weeks ago and I'm surprised noone even so our trade posts from like  close to 2 months.

thats cause the guidelines involving a transaction were not FOLLOWED and still havent been??

the other party needs to post their reception!

Also how did this get done the same day?

No one has answered that one yet?
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to GPKGIRL72.
aceecards
GPKgirl

I need you to post here that you recd your end!

Hit the add reply button

and do so so i can close!
GPKGIRL72
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 22 2008, 12:08 PM)
GPKgirl

I need you to post here that you recd your end!

Hit the add reply button

and do so so i can close!

this has been done and completed I just dont know how to do this nobody ever got back to me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.