Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Jacoby Ellsbury!!!!!!!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
baseballcardfreak
I Need Any Jacoby Ellsbury Cards!!!!!!!!!! I Need Base, Insert, #ed, Rookie, Patch, Game Used, and Autographed Cards!!!!!!!!! LMK if you have any!!!!!!!!!!
patsfan52
QUOTE(baseballcardfreak @ May 18 2008, 11:43 AM)
I Need Any Jacoby Ellsbury Cards!!!!!!!!!! I Need Base, Insert, #ed, Rookie, Patch, Game Used, and Autographed Cards!!!!!!!!! LMK if you have any!!!!!!!!!!

i have a 05-sterling au/jsy bv$120 i trade even if i sell i sell for $100 go to my bucket for pics AT WWW
thanks
baseballcardfreak
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ May 18 2008, 11:00 AM)
i have a 05-sterling au/jsy bv$120 i trade even if i sell i sell for $100 go to my bucket for pics AT WWW
thanks

Could I trade you some Red Sox G/U and Auto's and pay a little for it. I will go on e-bay right now and see if I can find some. I already have a 07 SPX Gold Ortiz 3 Color Patch #58/99. Who do you like to collect? LMK.
patsfan52
QUOTE(baseballcardfreak @ May 18 2008, 12:15 PM)
Could I trade you some Red Sox G/U and Auto's and pay a little for it. I will go on e-bay right now and see if I can find some. I already have a 07 SPX Gold Ortiz 3 Color Patch #58/99. Who do you like to collect? LMK.

LOOKING FOR = red sox auto's-patriots auto's only and would not do a bunch of $10 cards ok like to do 1 to 2 card trade thanks
baseballcardfreak
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ May 18 2008, 11:18 AM)
LOOKING FOR = red sox auto's-patriots auto's only and would not do a bunch of $10 cards ok like to do 1 to 2 card trade thanks

I don't have that much money. I only have 30.00 and I don't think I can buy 2 cards both with BV's of 60 for 30.00 on e-bay. Sorry.
patsfan52
QUOTE(baseballcardfreak @ May 18 2008, 12:34 PM)
I don't have that much money. I only have 30.00 and I don't think I can buy 2 cards both with BV's of 60 for 30.00 on e-bay. Sorry.

thanks anyway-like i said would only trade for even vb$$$4
baseballcardfreak
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ May 18 2008, 11:48 AM)
thanks anyway-like i said would only trade for even vb$$$4

That's okay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.