Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF Autographed baseballs..any player any team
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
ronaldinho0003
I have recently started collecting autographed baseballs..I am trying to improve on my collection so if you have any please help me out...
I have A lot of football for trade...some basketball...and some baseball...PLMK with a pm what you have or you can post...if you could post a pic of the ball that would be much appreciated!
THANX
ronaldinho0003
wow...no one has autographed baseballs out there..
auhsd1
I have some just CMB. I'm only looking for autos/gu of Jason Kidd, David Wright and Padres. LMK
radmann17
ii have a couple of balls that are signed by some dodgers greats. I cant name them all but I know some greats are on it (not jackie robinson) but I would trade it for something good.
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(auhsd1 @ May 16 2008, 06:51 PM)
I have some just CMB.  I'm only looking for autos/gu of Jason Kidd,  David Wright and Padres. LMK

dont have much of what your looking for...
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(radmann17 @ May 16 2008, 10:33 PM)
ii have a couple of balls that are signed by some dodgers greats. I cant name them all but I know some greats are on it (not jackie robinson) but I would trade it for something good.

pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.