Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NPN question
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
mike_putti
On the envelope do i write a return address because i read on a site not to but then i wasnt too sure...thanks for any help
northicehero99
QUOTE(mike_putti @ May 21 2006, 08:56 PM)
On the envelope do i write a return address because i read on a site not to but then i wasnt too sure...thanks for any help

Why would they say not too? I am confused by that. I cannot think of a reason why not too.

I always write my return address on them, that ensures that if I put the wrong mailing address, I get it back so at least I know they never got it. Otherwise it could end up in dead letter land at the post office. I also do it so if they pick my entry they have two sources from which to get my address, the 3x5 card and if it should get smeared or smudged, they can look at my envelope.
CmC918
I just use address labels for mine but I don't see why it would effect anything regardless.
aceecards
yes or po wont take it..
Charlie
yeah I have to use a return address my post office will not accept anything without it since 9/11
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.