degibson84 receives:

07 Gridiron Gear Joe Thomas 2 color patch

07 Finest Joe Thomas auto

Additional notes:

I will send w/dc
degibson84
agree will send via paypal ASAP
degibson84
Chad have you received the paypal payment yet??

the money came out of my checking account on the 16th

LMK thanks
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tykke05.
tykke05
Payment has not cleared paypal. It came over as an eCheck, not an instant payment. Waiting for payment to clear before sending out. I just checked, and it still has not processed.
degibson84
QUOTE(tykke05 @ May 19 2008, 12:55 PM)
Payment has not cleared paypal. It came over as an eCheck, not an instant payment. Waiting for payment to clear before sending out. I just checked, and it still has not processed.

it seriously hasn't been processed yet?

when i went to the bank saturday the payment came out of my account friday.

maybe paypal is just slow at processing it to your account cause the paypal status when i just checked it said cleared.
tykke05
Not yet..says possibly by the end of the day. Will update tonight or tomorrow...sorry.
degibson84
Chad, i just got off the phone with paypal and the guy said they have been having problems with thier system that transfers they funds from one account to another. he told me that it should go through either later today or tomorrow.

i apologize for the delay.
tykke05
QUOTE(degibson84 @ May 20 2008, 11:35 AM)
Chad, i just got off the phone with paypal and the guy said they have been having problems with thier system that transfers they funds from one account to another. he told me that it should go through either later today or tomorrow.

i apologize for the delay.

No problem. I was wondering why it was taking so long. I have your cards with me, so as soon as it clears, they're out the door.
degibson84
QUOTE(tykke05 @ May 20 2008, 12:41 PM)
No problem. I was wondering why it was taking so long. I have your cards with me, so as soon as it clears, they're out the door.

just called paypal again and they said that the payment was processed to your account yesterday evening.
tykke05
QUOTE(degibson84 @ May 21 2008, 07:49 AM)
just called paypal again and they said that the payment was processed to your account yesterday evening.

Yep, payment has cleared. Your cards will be going out in the mail today. Will post the dc# tonight. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Chad
degibson84
QUOTE(tykke05 @ May 21 2008, 08:48 AM)
Yep, payment has cleared. Your cards will be going out in the mail today. Will post the dc# tonight. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Chad

thank you for your patience as well. i again apologize for the delay. i thought i had the money in there and this entire ordeal could have been avoided. but when women have even the slightest bit of control of money you know how that can end up rolleyes.gif
tykke05
QUOTE(degibson84 @ May 21 2008, 09:40 AM)
thank you for your patience as well. i again apologize for the delay. i thought i had the money in there and this entire ordeal could have been avoided. but when women have even the slightest bit of control of money you know how that can end up rolleyes.gif

I hear ya on that brudda!
Cards mailed today...DC# 03071790000028745528
Thanks!
degibson84
QUOTE(tykke05 @ May 21 2008, 06:03 PM)
I hear ya on that brudda!
Cards mailed today...DC# 03071790000028745528
Thanks!

thanks will post up when i receive
degibson84
received last night

couldn't get on until today for some reason

thanks for the deal Chad

DAN
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.