Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My first NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
jdoldschool
Today I got an NFL 2007 SP Chirography Robert Meachem 116 AU 281/349 card. It's not really anything I want, but a free AU that books for $15 is still pretty sweet.

If anybody wants it, feel free to send me a PM and we can work out some kind of deal.
WestCoastSkinsFan
An auto as your first NPN? That's pretty nice! I might actually like a shot at it, if you'd like to browse my bucket. Let me know, and again, congrats!
jdoldschool
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ May 9 2008, 05:05 PM)
An auto as your first NPN? That's pretty nice! I might actually like a shot at it, if you'd like to browse my bucket. Let me know, and again, congrats!

I took a quick look and didn't see anything. I'd be interested in either baseball AU or any Bears AU you might have or come across if you don't have baseball.
jkseb1972
cmb for it
2000 rushing yards
Woah nice card man!
jdoldschool
QUOTE(jkseb1972 @ May 9 2008, 06:27 PM)
cmb for it

Did a quick check and didn't see anything that jumped out at me.
hornsfan92
probably don't have anything that low besides a bobby carpenter contenders auto and a julius peppers pristine gu if you are interested in those, if not pm a price if looking to sell thanks
urbanmonk
An AU for a NPN is excellent, can't beat that at all. Doubt I have anything you would want for it as most of my stuff is 90s era.
FerrisBueller
Nice NPN pick up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.