patrick.targioni
recieved today thanks
drocksthaparty
received today as well, The others should be here tomorrow then. Thanks
bob_TCC
When did you each mail your end of this trade? unsure.gif

-Bob
drocksthaparty
We mailed before this one was posted then we made another trade the next day but I had sent mine out the day before. As well did Pat. We just forgot to post it up. It took three days to come, that was my bad, because I was suppose to post it up and I fell asleep

Damond
drocksthaparty
transaction is complete thought, sorry about the mishap, it won't happen again.

damond
bob_TCC
Thanks for the additional information, but why did the 2nd post indicate that the cards would be mailed on 5/9/08 if they had already been mailed?

-Bob
drocksthaparty
That is a habit, I always put that it will ship tomorrow, I am sorry for any confusions, I made two trades with Pat, We traded once then i fell asleep, i didn't post it up, then the next day he offered me another trade via pm. We posted them both up and then we agreed. I see where I put that I would ship tomorrow, but it is a habit. I have been doing this everyday for a month and a half. I am sorry that I made a mistake. Like I said, we made a trade, I fell asleep and i didn't post it, I again apologize for any inconviences I know you are busy, I should pay more attention. I did receieve the cards, and I am sure that the others will be here tomorrow for the other trade, with the Raymond Felton and Emeka. Sorry again Bob, and sorry to pat as well, I should have posted that night, but I fell asleep.

damond
bob_TCC
Thanks for the explanation, Damond. wink.gif

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.