agreed, send me your addy
Gforce083
you got it! thanks for the deal
Gforce083
Shipped 5/15
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ May 7 2008, 11:41 PM)
you got it! thanks for the deal

Does this mean you received what babybraves05 sent?

-Bob
Gforce083
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 16 2008, 02:51 PM)
Does this mean you received what babybraves05 sent?

-Bob

NO! I have not gotten the card yet...I was about to message babybraves about this because I was told he send a # of days ago. Don't worry Bob...I keep my transactions up to date wink.gif
babybraves05
told him that i sent out and that if he did not recieve in a few days, i would send another one out.
babybraves05
i recieved, and he has not recieved yet and i sent before him so i sent him 3 dollars paypal and decided to have this as a completed transaction anyway. As soon as he posts close this. Sorry again dude!
Gforce083
Bob, or whoever checks this...We did agree on the terms stated by babybraves. I have not received the Campbell RC, but since it's just a base rookie its not big deal and the $3 paypal covers the lose for me. Transaction is complete to me.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(babybraves05 @ May 19 2008, 04:51 PM)
i recieved, and he has not recieved yet and i sent before him so i sent him 3 dollars paypal and decided to have this as a completed transaction anyway. As soon as he posts close this. Sorry again dude!

QUOTE(Gforce083 @ May 19 2008, 04:59 PM)
Bob, or whoever checks this...We did agree on the terms stated by babybraves. I have not received the Campbell RC, but since it's just a base rookie its not big deal and the $3 paypal covers the lose for me. Transaction is complete to me.

Based on the revised agreement between both members, this trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.