Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
facemuscles
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

facemuscles receives:

$10 Cash by mail

GriffeyJr.FAN3 receives:

2007-2008 Echelon T.J. Ford Dual GU/Auto /199

Additional notes:

Griffey will send cash by mail. When received, Facemuscles will send the Ford card via USPS. Thanks to GriffeyFanand Transaction Moderator, Later, TL cool.gif
GriffeyJr.FAN3
agreed, thanks very much.
bob_TCC
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
facemuscles
Sorry, that's my fault. I don't usually handle setting up the transactions, so I didn't even know there was a difference. Thanks for informing me, TL cool.gif
facemuscles
Received cash in today's mail, will send out on Monday. Thanks for the free cards, I'll send them out to someone on youtube. Later, TL cool.gif
facemuscles
Had to work early and all day today. I work at 1:00 pm tommorrow, so I'll have them out then and a confirmation number to you when I get off. Later, TL cool.gif
GriffeyJr.FAN3
got yesterday, thanks man.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(GriffeyJr.FAN3 @ May 20 2008, 07:49 AM)
got yesterday, thanks man.

What did you receive? facemuscles' last update suggests that he didn't send his end of this trade yet.

-Bob
facemuscles
Yeah, I'm shipping out today. That was an erroneous post. I will post the confirmation number after I have shipped out this afternoon. Take care, TL cool.gif
facemuscles
KGJfan, your USPS delivery confirmation is 03080070000178838014. I hope you enjoy the cards. Later, TL cool.gif
GriffeyJr.FAN3
oh sorry, i just got a ford auto just like this one and i thought it was the one, thats my bad.
GriffeyJr.FAN3
got it today, thanks for the frees!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(GriffeyJr.FAN3 @ May 22 2008, 07:01 PM)
got it today, thanks for the frees!

The DC number confirms that to be accurate this time. tongue.gif

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.