Dwayne Jarret rpm

jaydoublez receives:

Dick Lebeau autographed photo

Additional notes:

i will send first
jaydoublez
agreed
jaydoublez
I need permission to cancel this trade, the photo I was supposed to receive was supposed to be an 8x10 I received a 4x6, this wasnt part of the trade. I can still send my end but I would be extemely disappointed because a 8x0 was what was discussed in the trade talks. Can I please get some moderation on this, as I will contact the person I traded with as well. I dont want a failed transaction but people need to follow details.
bob_TCC
Joe,

Are the dimensions of the photo documented anywhere in public view, such as in a topic? If so, please provide a link.

Thanks,

-Bob
jaydoublez
Bob,

The trade was discussed via im, the member is younger and was just excited to be getting the cards in an obvious trade in his favor, check out the bay. SO he easily could have made a mistake, the only problem is I dont collect anything smaller than 8x10s and dont intend to start. What can I do to get this so it wont be a failed transaction? There was some obvious miscommunication here. Iam almost ALMOST to the point where Iam going to send this picture back and send the cards as this trade has become extremely aggrivating. I would appreciate any help.

Joe
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bridog19.
bridog19
Bob,

He never asked how big it was and i never told him because he never asked. He is correct that this was made from AIM. Once again he never asked how big it was and i would like him to clarify that. Thanks
bob_TCC
jaydoublez,

Are you certain that the dimensions were provided during your discussions?

-Bob
jaydoublez
YAH IAM SURE, I even looked up on the bay to see what value 8x10s were going for and TOLD HIM because I asked if it was an 8x10. Honestly no offense to you Bob your just doing your job but there should really be an age limit on this site. He was so excited about the cards he skipped out on a important detail. I will send the freakin cards but in protest so no one can say that I never held up my end of a deal on here. Thanks for the moderation Bob.

Joe
jaydoublez
cards will be going out tommorow
jaydoublez
Sent
bridog19
recieved cards today thanks
jaydoublez
Close this one out please I did receive the picture, thanks for the trade.
jaydoublez
Can we please close this trade out both parties have posted as reveived
jaydoublez
Bob,

Please close this transaction out both parties have posted as received, I would appreciate it, Thank You.
jaydoublez
CLOSE THIS ONE OUT PLEASE THANK YOU
bridog19
please close out this trade be both recieved our stuff
jaydoublez
Not Closing out this trade has costme and bridog stats on our transaction days can we please get this done asap
jaydoublez
Please Bob I know your busy, or please any mode close this transaction
jaydoublez
close out please
Thank You
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.