broscards
me too,

Thanks I agree
BlackJack
DC# 0307 0020 0005 3741 0802
broscards
I received
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to BlackJack.
BlackJack
Cards not in yet. I'll post again later today when mail runs.
BlackJack
I didn't get any of my mail over the weekend. Friday I got the mail from the ppl next doors. So I'm not sure what is going on at the PO. I will try to check tomorrow to see what happen to my mail.
BlackJack
Update;

Still nothing. I talked to the P.O. and they said that its out of their hands after it leaves the office bc I it contracted out. Plus I have had 3 different ppl the last 2 months so I'm not sure which dee-tee-dee I need to talk to. The guy I talked to yesterday that dropped off "MY MAIL" for a change was real helpful. It was like talking to a cow. He was chewing on a piece of gum, used no words, just moans and groans.

I'll try to keep everyone up todate over the weekend.
broscards
any news?
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to BlackJack.
BlackJack
Still have not got anything in. All the trades and sells I have had around this time from this site and other have been completed also my friend that had a trade with broscards and he got his end so I am guess it got lost in the mail.
BlackJack
Update;

Still no cards. If I don't get cards by this sunday (6/22) I will assume cards got lost in the mail and will contact broscards on how to save this from going into failed transactions. I sure we can work somethink out.

Will repost this weekend with updates so no need to send pms.
BlackJack
Sent pm to broscards to see if we can save this from going in to failed transactions
finestkind
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to broscards.
BlackJack
Received cards
I talked to broscards last weekend and he said he was going to send replacements. Yesterday a dude down the street hand me the cards from the first trade. He said that he got it a while ago and forgot about it.

I pmed Broscards to see if he sent out the replacements and if he did I told him to let me know his address and I send him some cards out to him. So this can be closed and if had sent out I'll post another trade.
BlackJack
Broscards pm me and said that he didn't ship out the replacement so no need to keep this open any longer.

So this can be closed as Completed
broscards
Whew, glad you got them!!
BlackJack
both parties received this can be closed now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.