Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
Sports Showcase
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Sports Showcase receives:

Larry Bird 2004 05 upper deck sp game used all star sigs auto #'d/ 12/12

kevinmartin receives:

paypal

Additional notes:

payment has already been sent through paypal.
kevinmartin
Hey, Sounds correct! its a deal! laugh.gif
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kevinmartin.
kevinmartin
I shipped it 2 days ago.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kevinmartin @ May 9 2008, 10:02 PM)
I shipped it 2 days ago.

Please confirm that payment was received as well.

-Bob
Sports Showcase
is there a delivery confirmation on this so i can track card. did not come in mail today..
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kevinmartin.
Sports Showcase
finally received card today. a couple game used was added for the wait.

this transaction is complete
bob_TCC
kevinmartin,

Please confirm that you received payment as well.

-Bob
Sports Showcase
bob,

obviously he is not going to respond... can we close this to save the days?

thanks,
don
bob_TCC
kevinmartin
I have not recieved a pm from you sports showcase. I replied to every single PM. You should recieve the card in 4 days at latest! I don't know why you haven't recieved the card, I am across the country.. But yes 20 days is very long. But i didn't ship a week after so if it has been shipped 13 days ago to virginia from california, It wouldn't surprise me at all.... But i am very sorry it is taking so long, I am a honest person and have no reason to scam anyone... I have been busy with school lately.. But i don't wanna use excuses.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kevinmartin @ May 22 2008, 02:02 AM)
I have not recieved a pm from you sports showcase. I replied to every single PM. You should recieve the card in 4 days at latest! I don't know why you haven't recieved the card, I am across the country.. But yes 20 days is very long. But i didn't ship a week after so if it has been shipped 13 days ago to virginia from california, It wouldn't surprise me at all.... But i am very sorry it is taking so long, I am a honest person and have no reason to scam anyone... I have been busy with school lately.. But i don't wanna use excuses.

Sports Showcase received what you sent. We're simply looking to get confirmation that you received payment. Did you?

-Bob
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(kevinmartin @ May 22 2008, 02:02 AM)

I have not sent you a pm.... Bob has.. he wants you to put that you received payment so this will be closed.. and days does not add up on our transaction..
bob_TCC
kevinmartin
Sorry i did not see the post above, sad.gifsad.gif thank goodness you got the card! and yes of course i got the payment, thank you very much!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.