wilison chandler rc auto

Additional notes:

we will both ship within the next day or so
wildboyz_211
Agree. Will be sending out today.
wildboyz_211
Cards sent yesterday.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to mbach3.
mbach3
just got my cards today. will ship tomorrow or monday
mbach3
i gave me my mother to ship cause i had to go out of town in a real short notice and she didnt ship. will give you extras
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mbach3 @ May 9 2008, 04:55 PM)
i gave me my mother to ship cause i had to go out of town in a real short notice and she didnt ship. will give you extras

Why would you blame your mother, especially considering that you made posts using the same computer or Internet connection up through 5/6/08? When exactly were you away? unsure.gif

-Bob
mbach3
i have a laptop so that is why it was through the same connection and everything. and i was away a lot of last week.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mbach3 @ May 10 2008, 08:29 AM)
i have a laptop so that is why it was through the same connection and everything. and i was away a lot of last week.

That doesn't control the IP address. In any event, please just get your end of this trade shipped right away and then be prepared to ship more timely on future transactions.

-Bob
mbach3
ok bob thanks. i shipped this morning if i already didnt say that with extras
wildboyz_211
Thanks! Received cards today with LOTS of great extras!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.