Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NEED THESE COWBOYS RC AND ADDITIONS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
cowboys22
Looking for the players below. Please let me know what you have. I would like to trade but if the price is right I will buy. Thanks.

Felix Jones
Mike Jenkins
Martellus Bennett
Tashard Choice
Orlando Scandrick
Erik Walden
Pacman Jones
Zack Thomas
Danny Amendola
Drew Atchison
Mark Bradford
Andrew Brecher
Julius Crosslin
Dowayne Davis
Marcus Dixon
Brandon Hale
Keon Lattimore
Jay Ottovegio
Daniel Polk
Darrell Robertson
Hannah, Rodney
Jefferson, Mike
Karatepeyan, Alain
Smith, Marcus
West, Joe
Gforce083
got the Tashard Choice UD Draft Edition auto...only thing I really liked was the Reggie Wayne auto...what brand is that?
cowboys22
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Apr 29 2008, 10:44 PM)
got the Tashard Choice UD Draft Edition auto...only thing I really liked was the Reggie Wayne auto...what brand is that?

Thw Wayne is from 2001 STADIUM CLUB LONE STAR SIGNATURES. I cannot trade the Wayne for the Choice auto. Thanks.
Gforce083
QUOTE(cowboys22 @ May 3 2008, 11:58 PM)
Thw Wayne is from 2001 STADIUM CLUB LONE STAR SIGNATURES.  I cannot trade the Wayne for the Choice auto.  Thanks.

Willing to buy then?
cowboys22
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ May 3 2008, 11:12 PM)
Willing to buy then?

How much you want?
cowboys22
Still looking
cowboys22
I know someone has to have something
cowboys22
COME ON FOLKS
cowboys22
and yet, one more time
chopinalex
i just got 2 regular rc of 08 topps progressive felix jones and 1 numbered to /199..
cowboys22
QUOTE(chopinalex @ May 30 2008, 05:50 PM)
i just got 2 regular rc of 08 topps progressive felix jones and 1 numbered to /199..

I am looking for autos right now. I see you are a Cowboys fan as well. Do you happen to have any double autos of any of the players above. I would look at pretty much any Cowboys double autos you may have. I have 650+ Cowboys autos and would be willing to trade some of my doubles for yours. LMK. Thanks.
cowboys22
ttt
cowboys22
New products are out and new autos have been appearing....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.