Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Record: Posts in a Single Day!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 21 2006, 11:20 PM)
Just plug that expensive s video cable in and thorw a dvd like toy story in and then you will know..

I swear once i went s video everything got clearer brighter sharper..

compared to the stupid Co axle!!

Actually, I hooked up all 4 (standard cable, standard RCA, S-Video - not working and component video) and then just switched between them. No reason to even get the S-Video working once I saw the component video (RGB)! biggrin.gif

-Bob
aceecards
RGB what does this look like.. Im not sure any tv I have has that.. except the samsung 55 "
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 21 2006, 11:26 PM)
RGB what does this look like.. Im not sure any tv I have has that.. except the samsung 55 "

It's only for the video signal and feeds the Red, Green and Blue in separately using 3 connections on each end. It's what they call the "ultimate" connection. biggrin.gif

-Bob
aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 21 2006, 10:29 PM)
It's only for the video signal and feeds the Red, Green and Blue in separately using 3 connections on each end.  It's what they call the "ultimate" connection.  biggrin.gif

-Bob

OK.. I have that on the TV but not on dvd player.. darn Ill be upgrading soon anyway..
bob_TCC
By the way, if anyone was staying up past their normal bed time because of any concern about a streak, please go to bed and have sweet dreams about a streak that continues for many more days, weeks and months! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

The exact number will be provided later tonight. wink.gif

-Bob
ffman
Phew.....I just got back on for a few minutes...maybe the few posts I did will help a little bit. But, I'm not staying on much longer.
DiaperDandy
Glad to see we are back in English....nothing against the Greeks but but I am not able to speak S-Video Coaximodian....

aceecards
Dale Long and Don Mattingly here we come fella..

thats 5 in a row..
DiaperDandy
Heck, even Randy's Dog Pound is cheering us on....
yankeesjetsfan
Is the Streak still alive?

Mike
aceecards
yes according to garp it is..
bravesfan09
YAY we can make it 8

heck forget 8 str8 lets go for 56!!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(yankeesjetsfan @ May 22 2006, 10:08 AM)
Is the Streak still alive?

Yes! We've had back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back 1000+ post days (that's 5 in a row tongue.gif )!

Here's the data from yesterday:

May 21, 2006 - 1027

-Bob
tysingleton34
Yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! LOL. Congrats to TCC and all its members!!! biggrin.gif
ffman
What a posting boom we've had - five days in a row. I dunno if we can do 56, but if we do, I think TCC would be leading in total posts, I do think.
bob_TCC
I'm guessing some of you will be able to get to bed earlier tonight! laugh.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
According to my assistant we had a strong 600 before I left work....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ May 22 2006, 08:23 PM)
According to my assistant we had a strong 600 before I left work....

What does your boss think about you having your assistant watch the total post count here? tongue.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 22 2006, 08:55 PM)
What does your boss think about you having your assistant watch the total post count here?  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

-Bob

Hey, what is done at work, stays at work smile.gif

Ty
aceecards
well " are we there yet" laugh.gif
DiaperDandy
Unless you had a ton of posts after 10:30 last night we are already by the 1000 post mark based on your posts and total percentage of the the days posts...
aceecards
so the streaks allliiiiiveeeeee?

dale long, mattingly and KG jr are all checking the rearview mirrors now as the TCC bus can pull along side Kevin Mench who hit HR's on 7 consecutive days earlier this season..

Bob did you get a new pair of shoes..? laugh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 23 2006, 08:23 AM)
so the streaks allliiiiiveeeeee?

Yes, the streak is alive at 6 straight days!

May 22, 2006 - 1052

-Bob
aceecards
glad that one went into extra innings or we wouldnt have made it..

Lets end the suspense sooner today..

Not being able to get on during prime time all week until friday night is killing me..Killing me I tell ya..

bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 23 2006, 11:19 AM)
Lets end the suspense sooner today..

Oh, but it's more fun to not know with 45 minutes or less to go in the day. biggrin.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
Pins, needles and posts smile.gif
aceecards
I have enough stress in the day... not knowing till then is making me lose sleep.. PM me at 9:30 pm cst so i can rest easy going into day 8.. laugh.gif
bufbillsstlcards
I think we should get it today too, we had 3 box breaks and its not even 3 yet. We also have the new hourly vote off game, and more contests than ever!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 23 2006, 02:50 PM)
PM me at 9:30 pm cst so i can rest easy going into day 8.. laugh.gif

Ok. Let me just verify what time that is in EST with Aaron. tongue.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 23 2006, 02:58 PM)
Ok.  Let me just verify what time that is in EST with Aaron.  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

-Bob

Well. according to my calculations.... carry the 2, a decimal to the third power..... pie times the circumfrence of the earth, .... 50 states..... albert pujols' number times jp losmans......... and you get 10:30 PM Eastern
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ May 23 2006, 03:13 PM)
and you get 10:30 PM Eastern

Ok, I trust your calculations... We'll go with that. wink.gif

-Bob
ffman
Let's make it at least 7 straight. I'll be posting some tonight, just like I usually do.
aceecards
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ May 23 2006, 02:13 PM)
Well. according to my calculations.... carry the 2, a decimal to the third power..... pie times the circumfrence of the earth, ....  50 states..... albert pujols' number times jp losmans......... and you get 10:30 PM Eastern

So thats the new math they have been teaching in school.. thank the lord for digital clocks.. laugh.gif
DiaperDandy
I am just along for the ride....with a 4 month old there is no measure of time any more.... smile.gif
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ May 23 2006, 04:46 PM)
I am just along for the ride....with a 4 month old there is no measure of time any more.... smile.gif

You have a four month old and youve posted 450 times in the past week????
gopackgo
Let's just keep it flowing guys!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ May 23 2006, 05:32 PM)
You have a four month old and youve posted 450 times in the past week????

They still sleep a fair amount at that age. Wait until "months" is "years" though! ohmy.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 23 2006, 05:41 PM)
They still sleep a fair amount at that age.  Wait until "months" is "years" though!  ohmy.gif

-Bob

I hear you.....she turned over today from back to front...she will be walking before I know it.... and as to the posts...with a bottle in one hand and stationary for 45 minutes, you can do lots of replying smile.gif

Ty
ffman
Will we hit 1000 tonight.....that is the question. I will try to do my part periodically.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ffman @ May 23 2006, 08:19 PM)
Will we hit 1000 tonight.....

That won't be a problem. wink.gif

-Bob
ffman
If we continue posting like lately......smile.gif
bob_TCC
Speaking of sleep, please get a good night of it! I'll provide the exact number later, but the streak continues! biggrin.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
Nice job again guys!!
ffman
Nice. I just wanted to reach 7 days............that's very good number. 10 would be nice, but.....if we reach it, we do - if we don't get it, we don't.
bob_TCC
The streak is alive at 7 straight days!

May 23, 2006 - 1286

-Bob
jaxjaggywires
Nice string of days we've got going...
jaderock
You all are keeping REALLY BUSY!
EB31
Very nice streak going. Great job everyone smile.gif

EB31
DiaperDandy
How soon will it be before we hit 1500??
aceecards
DD.. we are going to hit 1500 today..

between my three box live break all the vote off games etc..

day 8 of the streak is gonna be great!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.