ill send tuesday thanx
packerfan1964
ok thats the deal, ill send when i receive from u
nflsam79
card sent
packerfan1964
received, shipping tomorrow
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to nflsam79.
nflsam79
as of today nothing
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to packerfan1964.
packerfan1964
the cards were sent may 2, if u dont get them in the next few days ill just send yours back i dont want to get involved in one of your games u play with everyone
nflsam79
QUOTE(packerfan1964 @ May 9 2008, 02:34 PM)
the cards were sent may 2, if u dont get them in the next few days ill just send yours back i dont want to get involved in one of your games u play with everyone

cmon dont even start with that!! weve done trades before 2 to be exact and no problems they just havent got here yet and they will so relax biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(packerfan1964 @ May 9 2008, 05:34 PM)

There's absolutely no reason for that type of comment, so please don't make such comments moving forward. Understood?

-Bob
packerfan1964
its just the truth
nflsam79
man whats your problem i didnt come on here starting anything all i stated is nothing has came yet no worries itll get here i mean cmon weve done transactions before with no problem and now u start this i mean i have 107 completed transactons with hardly no problems so relax u having a bad day or something?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(packerfan1964 @ May 9 2008, 08:10 PM)
its just the truth

The packerfan1964 account has been suspended for 3 days. Personal attacks against other members will not be tolerated.

-Bob
nflsam79
received lets close this see all is good!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.