Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Favre and Vintage RCs
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
BGLew
Im done with spreading my wings so much. Im going back to my initial idea and collecting my favorite player of all time. Hit me up with your Brett Favre cards as well as any Vintage RCs you might have. Thanks! CMB!
sasports
i have a nice lot of favre cards worth 100+ if you are interested i can get you a list.....they are mostly base and low inserts! thanks
BGLew
I would be fairly interested. Just give me the jist of what they are and Ill tell you what Im interested in. Thanks.
PackerBacker
I have 4 of his flight to 420 cards in my bucket. they book at $5 each, PM me if interested. Thanks.
kamikid
u willing to trade that chad johnson Auto RC??? I have a brandon Jackson mirror Blue from LeaF Limited gu jersey,football and helmet with auto #'d to 50 lmk if u be willing to trade. THanks
BGLew
QUOTE(PackerBacker @ Apr 24 2008, 03:42 AM)
I have 4 of his flight to 420 cards in my bucket.  they book at $5 each, PM me if interested.  Thanks.

I like the flight to 420 cards but not at that price. Thanks.
BGLew
QUOTE(kamikid @ Apr 24 2008, 07:19 AM)
u willing to trade that chad johnson Auto RC??? I have a brandon Jackson mirror Blue from LeaF Limited gu jersey,football and helmet with auto #'d to 50 lmk if u be willing to trade.  THanks

Im willing to trade it or even sell it. But the Jackson seems a little less than it.
chrome421
I have a Favre GU in my bucket. Let me know...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.