Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
philliesfan1980
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

philliesfan1980 receives:

kenny irons donruss threads rookie collection jersey

dajuan wagner topps jersey edition jersey

sean considine presspass auto

slakker381 receives:

t-mac(jersey)/yao ming(patch)/49 luxury box courtside relics blue.

Additional notes:

thanks
slakker381
i agree to this trade
philliesfan1980
QUOTE(slakker381 @ Apr 23 2008, 07:20 PM)
i agree to this trade

i agree also
thanks again
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to philliesfan1980.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to philliesfan1980.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to slakker381.
slakker381
still haven't received anything yet...I have DC on his package that I sent, so I'm guessing that I'm beat on this transaction sad.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(slakker381 @ May 8 2008, 03:56 PM)
still haven't received anything yet...I have DC on his package that I sent, so I'm guessing that I'm beat on this transaction  sad.gif

Please provide that DC number.

Thanks,

-Bob
slakker381
I would, but I need his zip code...I keep all my confirmations with the zip on them and there are so many.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(slakker381 @ May 8 2008, 03:59 PM)
I would, but I need his zip code...I keep all my confirmations with the zip on them and there are so many.

Here you go:

-Bob
slakker381
received today, he shipped it out on 5/6 so I hope that everythings alright huh.gif
bob_TCC
philliesfan1980,

Did you receive what slakker381 sent to you?

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
philliesfan1980
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 9 2008, 02:53 PM)
philliesfan1980,

Did you receive what slakker381 sent to you?

-Bob

yes
bob_TCC
Based on a review of philliesfan1980's transaction history, his restriction is now adjusted to Must Send First.

This restriction will remain in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions and as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.