Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lookin to deal...
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
BGLew
Hey! Im open for trading. Im interested in Greg Jennings, Lee Evans and John Beck stuff, but those are just slight wants. I will deal for anything. Take a look at my bucket and lemme know what you like!
Eliptic
I like the Slaton AU.
booth9919
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Apr 23 2008, 02:04 PM)
I like the Slaton AU.

raymor77
Hey bro,

You still got the Lee Roy Selmon? It would be nice to get a reply instead of constantly being ignored....even if you don't see anything just let me know so I quit asking.
BGLew
Eliptic and booth- I dont really see anything... if you are interested in buying it we can try to come to a deal.
raymor- I already told you in the last thread I had that I wasnt interested.
raymor77
QUOTE(BGLew @ Apr 23 2008, 09:24 AM)
Eliptic and booth- I dont really see anything... if you are interested in buying it we can try to come to a deal.
raymor- I already told you in the last thread I had that I wasnt interested.

No you ignored me in your last thread that solely had the Lee Roy in it. I was the only one to reply to it.

My bad though, I get new stuff in weekly and thought I might have had something for it by now.

Why not tell me what you want for it and I'll get it for you.
BGLew
Give me a couple days. I recently sold it on ebay. But the buyer seems to be a deadbeat. So if it doesnt go through Ill get at you.
mbach3
i like the slaton auto
uofmichgoblue
check me for the chad johnson auto, i have a jennings rc auto
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.