Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
bob_TCC
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bob_TCC receives:

1996-97 Leaf Sweaters Away 1 Mario Lemieux $10.00 $25.00
1998 Topps Clemente 12 Roberto Clemente 1966 $3.00 $8.00
5 Pirates base cards

urbanmonk receives:

2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Player Timeline Jerseys 22 Mike Hass (numbered 122/250) $2.50 $6.00
2006 Sweet Spot Signatures HA Mike Hass $5.00 $12.00
2007 Bowman Sterling THO T.J. Houshmandzadeh JSY $4.00 $10.00
2007 Ultra Stars Jerseys SJ Steven Jackson $4.00 $10.00

Additional notes:

Dwight and I had been discussing a potential trade, so he decided to simply mail the listed cards to me and indicated that I should post a trade when time permitted. Well, that time is now!

Dwight,

Your cards for this trade will be included in the same package as your cards from the Official Hockey Team Hobby Box Club - April. That package will be shipped tomorrow and I'll provide a DC number late tonight.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
As implied above, I received my cards from this trade earlier this month (somewhat of a blur at this point laugh.gif ).

Great-looking cards coupled with strong communication and fast, quality shipping equals a smooth and easy transaction.

Thanks, Dwight!

-Bob
urbanmonk
I agree to this trade, thanks for the help with my players for my PC Bob.

Dwight

bob_TCC
Dwight,

Your package will be mailed tomorrow. The related DC number is:

0307 1790 0001 7575 0765

-Bob
bob_TCC
Dwight,

Your package was mailed this afternoon.

-Bob
urbanmonk
Recieved today. Thanks Bob, some sweet cards for my PC smile.gif As always a pleasure trading with you. Easy to work with, great shipping, great communication....always makes for an awesome trade smile.gif

Transaction Complete!!! Thanks smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.