Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Another call for Jets and Chad Pennington
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
yankeesjetsfan
Looking for cards, GU and autos of New York Jets and Chad Pennington. Please check my bucket and PM me any offers. Please note, if you have less than 10 transactions, I would ask that you send first.

Thank you,

Mike
gigs53
I have some nice Jets auto's CMB and LMK. I have not see what you have ... let me know if you like what I have and I take a look. Thanks.

BTW - I have some Chad GU's not in my bucket. I can let me know if you need more info. Thanks.
slakker381
I have a few GU of a couple Jets players..I think Curtis Martin and Jonathan Vilma...I like the David Wright and the Willie Parker but really need to know what it gonna take to get that Crosby/Ovechkin off your hands..lol
Tdpkid
Can you use any of these ?

2000 Metal Chad Pennington # SD7 Steel of the Draft
2001 NFL Showdown First and Goal Chad Pennington # 9
2003 Fleer Showcase Chad Pennington # FB5 Footballs Best
2005 Bazooka Chad Pennington # 10 Blue

2001 Topps C.Martin/K.Barlow # TC4 Topps Combos
2002 UD Piece of History Curtis Martin # RG7 Rookie Glory
2005 Reflections Curtis Martin # FRCM Fabrics G/U Jersey
2005 Topps Chrome Curtis Martin # 146 Refractor
2005 Topps Chrome Curtis Martin # GN1 Golden Anniversary Gold Nuggets
2005 Topps Chrome Curtis Martin # TB19 Throwbacks
sasports
dont have any of your jets but sending you a pm on a yankees card you might want!
saints94
have a Leon Washington donruss threds 07 dual gridiron Kings gu/250. I like the Torry Holt
droubaysports
I have rookies and autos of jets listed on my site (in my signature) and my wants are pretty varied. Take a look and see if there are any you like
goskins
Please CMB for Marcus Allen and maybe Bednarik mini
urbanmonk
Mike,

Drop me a PM if you need this

07 Gridiron Gear Playbook Chad Pennington #PB-2 #'d/250 GU

thanks,
Dwight
PackerBacker
PM sent
Ilovetheheat
I dont have any but my friend Mike(Damnws6) has some sick Jets and chad patches. Drop him a pm and look through his bucket. He told me last night he wants to move everything!

Peace
Jeremy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.