Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Question
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Sokarnet
Hi
Anyone know if Quebec resident can receive NPN cards ? Let me know. I emailed Topps but the didnt answer me yet. Thank a lot !
sahetu
QUOTE(Sokarnet @ Apr 22 2008, 09:45 PM)
Hi
Anyone know if Quebec resident can receive NPN cards ? Let me know. I emailed Topps but the didnt answer me yet. Thank a lot !

Yes, Canadian residents can send in NPN requests but they must answer the skill question listed with the address.
jmagic87
just wondering were upperdeck is online can they still enter i dont see how u could do the skill question then
northicehero99
QUOTE(jmagic87 @ Apr 23 2008, 10:48 PM)
just wondering were upperdeck is online can they still enter i dont see how u could do the skill question then

It might be set to ask that question for those residents once they chose one.
Sokarnet
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Apr 25 2008, 05:43 PM)
It might be set to ask that question for those residents once they chose one.

No
They dont ask for the skill question.
Johnny Number 5
That skills question makes no sense...

its like Saying Canadain residents arent smart or something....it tests Order of operations (pemdas) lol....

im not canadian, but why should they answer a question..

gez

j
northicehero99
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 3 2008, 09:41 AM)
That skills question makes no sense...

its like Saying Canadain residents arent smart or something....it tests Order of operations (pemdas) lol....

im not canadian, but why should they answer a question..

gez

j

This has been discussed before. In Canada entering in an NPN contest is considered a form of gambling, so they want people to fill out the skills question to see if they are able to understand that replying to an NPN is gambling as you may not get anything in return for the postage spent. When these first started via mail the amount of entries was not limited, so someone could have spent hundreds of $ trying to "win".

UD's online form may be exempt from that rule (answering a skills question)since it is online and there is no cost involved for entering.
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ May 3 2008, 10:54 AM)
This has been discussed before.  In Canada entering in an NPN contest is considered a form of gambling, so they want people to fill out the skills question to see if they are able to understand that replying to an NPN is gambling as you may not get anything in return for the postage spent.  When these first started via mail the amount of entries was not limited, so someone could have spent hundreds of $ trying to "win". 

UD's online form may be exempt from that rule (answering a skills question)since it is online and there is no cost involved for entering.

Thanx bud

i did NOt know that...

See...we learn something every day on TCC
j5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.