psupuz31
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

psupuz31 receives:

Michael Robinson Pull Out Auto

junior1023 receives:

Anquan Bolden Patch #d/15

Lorenzo Booker Auto Jersey

Additional notes:

Thanks for the deal!! I will send out tommorow!
junior1023
Thats the deal!!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to psupuz31.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to junior1023.
psupuz31
I still have not received and my end was sent out the day after the post.
bob_TCC
Honestly, Joseph, how many times do I need to ask you to provide timely updates to your transactions? Is your time really that much more important than the rest of the Collector Zone members?

This is the last time that a warning will be given. Continued delays with updates and/or shipping will lead to restrictions on your account. Understood?

-Bob
junior1023
Boldin and Booker were recieved. My end was mailed around 2 days after this was posted. Im not sure why they have not arrived yet. Please keep me posted and I will check with my PO and my Front Office (I live in an apartment and sometimes we dont get notice's of mail/returned mail). Im at work now so I will go there first thing in the morning. Thank you!
psupuz31
Still have not received, have you checked with your post office?
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to junior1023.
junior1023
Hey guys. Just checking in like I said I would. Im at work right now (12 hour overnight shifts suck. Thankfully im off in an hour), but my wife said when she got the mail earlier there was a notice from our office. She went in and they had a stack of packages she and myself mailed out. Im not sure what the issue was. She said she didnt notice a RTS stamp or anything on them, so I will take a look when I get home her shortly. I prolly wont have time to post another update this morning (im EXHAUSTED) but I will as soon as I get up. She said there was 7 so im afraid it was my 2 trades and a few ebay packages. As soon as I know if it's them I will update this. I cant thank PSUPUZ for being this patient. Im sorry man. If it is your package here, rest assure I will do everything I can to make this right.
junior1023
Would just like to do a quick update. I did infact get my trade pacakes back (along with several eBay ones). Every one's cards are packaged up and ready to go out in to the mail today as soon as I wake up. Im just about to get off for my overnight and Im gonna go home and crash for a few hours. Im not sure what the issue is as like I said, NONE of the packages had any sort of stamp, sticker, anything. I called my PO and left them a message asking what was going on. I even got a package back that I mailed on eBay almost 2 monhs ago! I never heard anything from the buyer so I had assumed he recieved it. PSU and Drocks cards are going out today and have had plenty of extra's added. I will still continue to update TCC Mod's with any info I find out from my PO to ensure it wont be a problem. Thank you.
junior1023
northicehero99
Here is what the USPS system shows:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 3140 9467

Your item was processed and left our SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085 facility on May 21, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to psupuz31.
psupuz31
I still have yet to receive.
junior1023
Im not sure why. As it shows it was mailed with DC. Should hopefully be there tomorrow? Thanks!!
psupuz31
I received and thanks for the extras!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.