Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who was your rock of love Favorite Girl?
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
Bill Latham
I never saw season 1... But I watched all of season 2.... And ooooooh was that christi Joe a Hot Moma... I gotta thing for Dark hair and Eyes!! blink.gif tongue.gif
2000 rushing yards
I watched almost every episiode, my favorite VH1 show and im with you Kristy Joe is hot! biggrin.gif
skatalite
I saw the ruinion thing yesterday, or at least part of it. Every girl I saw was absolutely disgusting, like they've been run through the ringer a few times.
BoxBreaker44
They all resemble implied profanity removed
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(BoxBreaker44 @ Apr 21 2008, 08:43 PM)
They all resemble implied profanity removed .

Know alot about them buddy??

j5 laugh.gif
hornsfan92
yeah kristy joe was pretty hot but i think megan was hot too..i think that daisy girl was rediculously ugly ha
hernant15
Here they are broadcasting the show with Jess, heather, Lacey. This was season 1, right?
marcus42
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Apr 21 2008, 09:49 PM)
Here they are broadcasting the show with Jess, heather, Lacey. This was season 1, right?

correct...season 2 just ended here in the states
racedraper
hmmmmm laaaaacccccyyyyyyy
Red heads are my thing even if its a dye job
chopinalex
yum!
troygoesdeep
Daisy wasnt ugly ur ugly lol
Bill Latham
QUOTE(skatalite @ Apr 21 2008, 08:01 PM)
I saw the ruinion thing yesterday, or at least part of it. Every girl I saw was absolutely disgusting, like they've been run through the ringer a few times.

Come on Richard... it wasnt that bad..... some did look a bit like they were born in a Strip club.... But there were some really cute ones!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
hornsfan92
dude daisy was probablyi like 70 percent plastic..and she was all tatted up..didn't seem to attractive to me as a girl..
colts21
Wait, who won Daisy or Amber? I forgot to see the finale.
northicehero99
QUOTE(colts21 @ Apr 22 2008, 05:15 PM)
Wait, who won Daisy or Amber? I forgot to see the finale.

Amber
northicehero99
QUOTE(racedraper @ Apr 21 2008, 10:24 PM)
hmmmmm laaaaacccccyyyyyyy
Red heads are my thing even if its a dye job

Can you say psycho??? She is a real head case!
Bill Latham
I think Amber was attractive too.... Better than that uhhh.... what was she Russian...Angelic.... I Bet there was a Vienna tucked away somewhere in there somewhere!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ohmy.gif
skatalite
QUOTE(Bill Latham @ Apr 22 2008, 05:03 PM)
Come on Richard... it wasnt that bad..... some did look a bit like they were born in a Strip club.... But there were some really cute ones!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Any person who acts and dresses like that on a "reality" television show to win the "affection" of another individual is disgusting in my book. They could be cute, pretty, good looking, and so on. But their actions and how they carry themselves really is the icing on the cake.

But even off looks alone, none of those girls appealed to me in any way.
harry_carey
QUOTE(Bill Latham @ Apr 21 2008, 06:35 PM)
I never saw season 1... But I watched all of season 2.... And ooooooh was that christi Joe a Hot Moma... I gotta thing for Dark hair and Eyes!! blink.gif  tongue.gif

Man did u see Her though without Make-up? Not So Pretty. Not so pretty...
bblair_2002
I liked Jess from Season 1 the most out of both seasons.
Bill Latham
QUOTE(skatalite @ Apr 22 2008, 07:32 PM)
Any person who acts and dresses like that on a "reality" television show to win the "affection" of another individual is disgusting in my book. They could be cute, pretty, good looking, and so on. But their actions and how they carry themselves really is the icing on the cake.

Gotcha!! I see your point now....
laskomonkey
Amber was sexy... but....

Amber was the hotty with no body
northicehero99
QUOTE(skatalite @ Apr 22 2008, 07:32 PM)

I do not think that how they dressed was for the "show", go hang out at a hard-rock band show and you will find a bunch just like those ones. That is their reality. Used to go see a local band and every week it was the same band groupies dressed like that trying to win the affections of the guys in the band.
hornsfan92
any body watching the tila tequilia show? lol
skatalite
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Apr 23 2008, 08:22 PM)
I do not think that how they dressed was for the "show", go hang out at a hard-rock band show and you will find a bunch just like those ones.  That is their reality.  Used to go see a local band and every week it was the same band groupies dressed like that trying to win the affections of the guys in the band.

I've been to many a concert, and never in my life have I seen girls dress or act like that. While I agree with you to a degree that it's their nature, you can't honestly say they didn't up it to the nth degree knowing they were on television or in an actual legit competition.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.