Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: "Goskins" came to shop again today!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Sports Showcase
Goskins came and made his rare arrival to shop today. he really bent me over and you know what. lol j/k.. All he wanted was steelers for TCC Bob. So he is working something there. all cards picked up are in highendvhtgpc section. check them out. looking to make some trades.
Steelersfan1414
is that "please keep this seperate" section ft?? i just noticed that lebron auto...its a beauty
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(Steelersfan1414 @ Apr 19 2008, 06:47 PM)
is that "please keep this seperate" section ft?? i just noticed that lebron auto...its a beauty

yes, they are tradeable. i just can not mix them with the other cards. it is a seperate mini bucket. too hard to explain. lol
Steelersfan1414
QUOTE(Sports Showcase @ Apr 19 2008, 05:50 PM)
yes, they are tradeable.  i just can not mix them with the other cards.  it is a seperate mini bucket.  too hard to explain.  lol

no prob....PM me if u see something 4 the lebron
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(Steelersfan1414 @ Apr 19 2008, 08:07 PM)
no prob....PM me if u see something 4 the lebron

still have plenty available..
Eliptic
I like the Jamal Lewis HIT AU, and the A. Davis AU.
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Apr 21 2008, 05:40 PM)
I like the Jamal Lewis HIT AU, and the A. Davis AU.

sorry, did not see anything.
jaydoublez
Please PM me if you see something in my bucket
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(jaydoublez @ Apr 21 2008, 06:26 PM)
Please PM me if you see something in my bucket

i am interested in some stuff... depending on what you are interested in though.
jaydoublez
For some reason photobucket is acting up right now, I will send you a pm as soon as I can get in and see everything
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.