steve young lot about 3000cards

robertspangler receives:

105$

Additional notes:

None Specified.
robertspangler
i agree
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to robertspangler.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to lennox.p.
robertspangler
they were sent 2 days after the trade or somthing like that, they had to go to germeny post office said it can take up to 10 days.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(robertspangler @ Apr 27 2008, 02:20 AM)
they were sent 2 days after the trade or somthing like that, they had to go to germeny post office said it can take up to 10 days.

Did you receive payment for this sale?

-Bob
lennox.p
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 27 2008, 07:21 AM)
Did you receive payment for this sale?

-Bob

i paid him the same day we agreed for this deal! paypal payment!
robertspangler
yes payment recieved
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to lennox.p.
lennox.p
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 9 2008, 07:33 PM)

we have to clear some problems here! i recieved the cards but not what i was exected and my trader told me! after we clear it i will post it!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to robertspangler.
robertspangler
waiting to hear back from him.
finestkind
robertspangler
he has a problem with what i sent him i guess, which was what i said it was other then i extimated the amount of different cards and i was short, but he only paid like 60dollars after shipping for them. and he got like 2500+ cards for 60 bucks + shipping, becuse it cost me 50 to ship it he said he wanted me to send him a colston auto i had a willis chrome rookie and a steve young rookie to make up for it which is like 50 dollars worth of cards and i told him i couldnt becuase i dont have the colston and i havnt heard from him since.
bob_TCC
lennox.p
QUOTE(robertspangler @ May 18 2008, 07:45 AM)
he has a problem with what i sent him i guess, which was what i said it was other then i extimated the amount of different cards and i was short, but he only paid like 60dollars after shipping for them. and he got like 2500+ cards for 60 bucks + shipping, becuse it cost me 50 to ship it he said he wanted me to send him a colston auto i had a willis chrome rookie and a steve young rookie to make up for it which is like 50 dollars worth of cards and i told him i couldnt becuase i dont have the colston and i havnt heard from him since.

robert this is not the truth, it was not my fault about the shipping, you wanted 85$ + 20$ i first told you i'm overseas and sent you a link to usps.com.

you wrote there are at least 1500 different cards, that was not the truth, only about 650different cards were there.
you sent me scanns of the binders and an extra scann of the few gu/au extra 49ers you wanted to throw in, you did not sent them.

the main reason i wanted this lot for my buddy was, you wrote there are at least 1500 different cards and this not right!

i have all pm's and can proof that you did not hold your part of the deal in few points!
robertspangler
i said there was approximetly, i didnt go though and count them which i told you that i didnt go though and count them. No i didnt send the 3 or 4 other 49ers cards that were in the scans, i didnt remember telling you i would, but i did send a nice stack of some rookies and even send you like 4 extra autos, i dont know why you are bitching about this, i know i only charged you 20 dollars for shipping, but u paid 105 dollars shipped for a lot of cards you wouldnt have touched for that price on ebay. expecialy having to have it sent to germany, oh and if i remember right, you did a shipping quote and told me it would be 35 dollars but i told you i would have sent that patrick willis and you never responded to me so as of right now i feel like my end of the deal had reached you fine.
aceecards
lennox.p
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 8 2008, 07:37 PM)

please guys i can proof that he did not sent what he told me and sold me!

for you robert: this lot is a 9.99$ on ebay not more, you did well on this one!
it's on you what you paid on shipping, i told you its costs you more but you wanted to send it for 20$ so stop telling me story where i have to be lucky to get this cheap. you did not sent what i paid for and this ist the point. i did not paid you for few base rc of gardowsky( or what its his name) , young nad foster and 3 autographs of gardowsky.

i paid for a lot 2500-3000 cards, with about 1500-1800 different steve young cards + these cards in this scann!
if this was not the part of the deal, why did you sent me the redemption card?
user posted image

what you sent were about 2200 total cards and only about 650 different cards ( some were up to 30 times in this lot) + few low end rc's and 3 cheap au of a common player i didnt want and paid for!

this deal is the worst ever! i hope you will never be in a situation like this on my side of the end!

for all other members out there, be careful what you trade/paid for and what you get from him!!

now you call it end!
aceecards
aceecards
robert spangler Id like an explanation of the facts presented by lennox.p

If his facts are true then a partial refund should be negotiated with lennox.p!
lennox.p
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 8 2008, 11:31 PM)

guys: for me this ok, this was an negative trade/sell experience for me. and i learnt out of it! thank you for your help!
robertspangler
ok so now your going to bash me and give me negative feedback after u just sent me a pm saying send me blah blah blah and we will call it even, well yo know what you can kiss my ######, im not sending you a ###### thing, in the swesdcription to this transaction it says The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

lennox.p receives:

robertspangler receives:

105$

Additional notes:

None Specified.

nothign about anything else, well guess what i sent you the steve young cards and i have all the proof to show that i sent them, im a good trade and a good seller, i have a lot of feedback here and on other sites that will prove that, your just a pain in the ###### because u didnt get 5 lousy cards, and what are u talking about that lot was on ebay for 9.99 your full of ###### becuse i dont sell on ebay.

and tcc if you think i need a neg or kicked off, so be it, i sent my end and spent over 50 dollars on shipping and he is bitching about 5 mesly cards that dont book for more then 5 dollars im sorry but to me the deal is done, i sent him a crap load of extra rookies and 3 autos so ims orry but im done with this.
aceecards
But the what are the facts robert spangler?

Did you send him 2200+ DIFFERENT CARDS?

or was there 650 DIFFERENT CARDS with lots of duplicates of those cards?

I mean it clearly states DIFFERENT CARDS in the transaction thread?
lennox.p
QUOTE(robertspangler @ Jun 9 2008, 12:47 PM)
ok so now your going to bash me and give me negative feedback after u just sent me a pm saying send me blah blah blah and we will call it even, well yo know what you can kiss my ######, im not sending you a ###### thing, in the swesdcription to this transaction it says The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

lennox.p receives:

robertspangler receives:

105$

Additional notes:

None Specified.
nothign about anything else, well guess what i sent you the steve young cards and i have all the proof to show that i sent them, im a good trade and a good seller, i have a lot of feedback here and on other sites that will prove that, your just a pain in the ###### because u didnt get 5 lousy cards, and what are u talking about that lot was on ebay for 9.99 your full of ###### becuse i dont sell on ebay.
and tcc if you think i need a neg or kicked off, so be it, i sent my end and spent over 50 dollars on shipping and he is bitching about 5 mesly cards that dont book for more then 5 dollars  im sorry but to me the deal is done, i sent him a crap load of extra rookies and 3 autos so ims orry but im done with this.

i sent you a pm and you had 2 day to answer me, you were online but didn't reply to my pm. after i get the remider pm from a trademenager i saw what you wrote in you last post. so this is why i answer you that way.

you can say what you want but you an me know you are wrong here and now you try to justify you. i'm not a bad person, i gave you more than 30days to fix this and youdid nothing than waiting till time pass. all you have to say is you didn nothing wrong and oh yes i forgot you paid 50$ for shipping! once again i told you it will costs you more than 20$. i was ready to pay you more for shipping but you was the one who told me its ok with 20$ for shipping!

if you allow me guys i will post this pm here to show to all of youwhat he was selling me and what he sent me!

but when i saw your last respond, you proof all of us what kind of person you are, thank you for this experience and god bless you and your family.
aceecards
After reading thru the PM's exchanged leading up to this deal

I feel we have definite recourse against Robert spangler.

Robert if you need refreshing I can do so as I am in possession of the original exchange !

You two need to discuss a refund!
finestkind
finestkind
robertspangler
i have yet again emailed him about the cards he wanted me to send him over 5 days ago and still no answer from him, maybe this wouldnt have taken so long if it didnt take him a week to respond to peoples messages.
lennox.p
like i wrote you!

send me what you like and you think its fair, if i ask you for special cards your answer is allways , its gone, but you still have the scann in your bucket for weeks!

thanks
aceecards
aceecards
Come on now..

discourse has gotten us this far.

lennox.p has made his request!

Now lets end this and get the cards in the mail!
robertspangler
i sent him cards they shoudl be there anytime, a group of 49ers cards there is no gu or autos becuas ei ditn have any, but there is some rookies and a nice rookie parallel that is a sp.
finestkind
lennox.p
QUOTE(finestkind @ Jul 26 2008, 07:02 AM)

ok close it! i got few cards last friday, nothing special!

my thank goes to all Collector Zone Team member!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.