Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Garbage Pail Kids parody card
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
ezarc
user posted image

For almost a decade now, I have been planning with John Pound ( artist of over 400 of the approximately 700 'original series' GARBAGE PAIL KIDSŪ. Including the iconic Adam Bomb, and the entire first 2 series ) to create a Garbage Pail Kid style parody card for me and my clothing label Craze One, and as I type this, it's almost finished!

I am printing a full color vinyl sticker, complete with the die-cut peel out center. First printing is a limited run, each one individually hand numbered.

If you are interested, or just want to see more details, including the final artwork unveiling, check it out at: www.crazeone.com

See you in the garbage!
Adam
crazy_cards
QUOTE(ezarc @ Apr 19 2008, 09:49 AM)
user posted image

For almost a decade now, I have been planning with John Pound ( artist of over 400 of the approximately 700 'original series' GARBAGE PAIL KIDSŪ. Including the iconic Adam Bomb, and the entire first 2 series ) to create a Garbage Pail Kid style parody card for me and my clothing label Craze One, and as I type this, it's almost finished!

I am printing a full color vinyl sticker, complete with the die-cut peel out center. First printing is a limited run, each one individually hand numbered.

If you are interested, or just want to see more details, including the final artwork unveiling, check it out at: www.crazeone.com

See you in the garbage!
Adam

so whats it look like?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.