Bay GU

Additional notes:

Need addy again

sending in the am

j
Johnny Number 5
agreed
gigs53
Agreed. I'll PM addy & mail tomorrow as well.

Thanks J ... you da man! smile.gif
Johnny Number 5
recieved

j
Johnny Number 5
I mailed this card a while ago, im trying to find the post office reciept now

j
Johnny Number 5
anything today bud?
jk5
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to gigs53.
gigs53
Hey, I let John know about this one. For whatever reason I have not seen this come in the mail as of yet. He said that he sent it ... so perhaps it's misdirected or slow via USPS? I'm not sure. I'll keep an eye out for it and update if it arrives. Thanks.
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(gigs53 @ May 1 2008, 08:27 AM)
Hey, I let John know about this one.  For whatever reason I have not seen this come in the mail as of yet.  He said that he sent it ... so perhaps it's misdirected or slow via USPS?  I'm not sure.  I'll keep an eye out for it and update if it arrives.  Thanks.

that stinks, i will look in another place for my postal reciept, sometimes i throw em out :-(
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 1 2008, 10:08 AM)
that stinks, i will look in another place for my postal reciept, sometimes i throw em out :-(

I guess lets start talking replacements

sorry man..I can't find the reciept anywhere...

that is really bad!

let me know

j
Johnny Number 5
how about today bud?

hopefuly
gigs53
Sorry J-man ... I've got lots goin on and I keep forgetting about this.

That Bay was not the end of the world, so just let me know what you have. If you have a bucket that I can look through LMK, otherwise, just LMK what you have and we can go from there.

BTW - if you need that Weis auto ... LMK. We may as well work that out as well. Thanks.
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(gigs53 @ May 2 2008, 01:47 PM)
Sorry J-man ... I've got lots goin on and I keep forgetting about this.

That Bay was not the end of the world, so just let me know what you have.  If you have a bucket that I can look through LMK, otherwise, just LMK what you have and we can go from there.

BTW - if you need that Weis auto ... LMK.  We may as well work that out as well.  Thanks.

Dang..

Im still trying to find out what happened.......Every trade I sent out made it to its correct destination.........

my old bucket link is johnnymofotcc - but it honestly contains nothing.......

but feel free t try....
gigs53
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 2 2008, 06:02 PM)
Dang..

Im still trying to find out what happened.......Every trade I sent out made it to its correct destination.........
my old bucket link is johnnymofotcc - but it honestly contains nothing.......

but feel free t try....

Man, I'm sorry, even as of today, I still did not see anything.

Hey man ... let's make this easy for the sake of completion.

I saw some black and gold in there. I'm not sure of the BV's on this stuff ... I'm just throwing it out there. LMK

I liked the Vintage Dick Groat
Pirates Mike Fleix autos
I saw what appeared to be some lower end Sid Crosby stuff.

... anything else black and gold would work. Just LMK. Thanks! smile.gif
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(gigs53 @ May 2 2008, 08:54 PM)
Man, I'm sorry, even as of today, I still did not see anything. 

Hey man ... let's make this easy for the sake of completion.

I saw some black and gold in there.  I'm not sure of the BV's on this stuff ... I'm just throwing it out there.  LMK

I liked the Vintage Dick Groat
Pirates Mike Fleix autos
I saw what appeared to be some lower end Sid Crosby stuff.

... anything else black and gold would work.  Just LMK.  Thanks! smile.gif

crosby is gone.........let me find out if i still have groats ..i cant promise

j5

mike felix is doable

i didnt know u liked him
j5
Johnny Number 5
anything saturday ??

j
gigs53
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 5 2008, 02:56 AM)
anything saturday ??

j

Nope ... sorry man! I've even looked around the house to see if it may have misplaced somehow. Nothing. I keep an eye out for that stuff ... I get the mail each day and go through it before I even hand it to my wife. I have not seen it.

PS: Not really a big Felix fan ... I'm not even sure if he's still with the Pirates. Just trying to find a conclusion. I'm open to anything. It's not that big a deal J ... just throw me something and let's close it out. Don't worry about it ... hopefully the next one is smoother. Cool? LMK. Thanks.
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(gigs53 @ May 5 2008, 03:01 AM)
Nope ... sorry man!  I've even looked around the house to see if it may have misplaced somehow.  Nothing.  I keep an eye out for that stuff ... I get the mail each day and go through it before I even hand it to my wife.  I have not seen it.

PS:  Not really a big Felix fan ... I'm not even sure if he's still with the Pirates.  Just trying to find a conclusion.  I'm open to anything.  It's not that big a deal J ... just throw me something and let's close it out.  Don't worry about it ... hopefully the next one is smoother.  Cool?  LMK.  Thanks.

alright

it just doesnt make sense though

all my other trades made it to the right place...

im really confused

j
gigs53
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 5 2008, 03:04 AM)
alright

it just doesnt make sense though

all my other trades made it to the right place...

im really confused

j

Hey, I'm sorry. I'm not pulling one on ya. I don't know what happened either. I'm open to any suggestions? In fact, I'm kinda tired of dealing with it. If it's too much touble, let's just close it now. I'll let you have that one. I'm not sure what happened and it's to the point that it does not matter. Let's just be done with it and move on. Kinda what I have been saying now for about a week. LMK.
gigs53
Hey Bob ... I know that you are going to read this sometime tomorrow.

So, I am not sure what happened here and it's dragging out. Look, let's just close it and be done with it. I'm kinda tired of dealing with it at this point. There is no proof that the card was sent and I take his word that it was. What's more, I certainly can't prove that I did not get it ... lol. So, what's the point now? Let's just be done with it.

The Bay that he was sending was not that big a a deal to begin with. I was kinda doing this as a favor anyway ... so I just assume close it and be done with it so we can all move on.

J wins this one ... hopefully the next one will be smoother. As of right now, I am saying that this matter is closed. Hopefully all other concerened parties agree!

Thanks ... !
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(gigs53 @ May 5 2008, 03:24 AM)
Hey Bob ... I know that you are going to read this sometime tomorrow.

There is no proof that the card was sent and I take his word that it was. 

J wins this one ... hopefully the next one will be smoother.  As of right now, I am saying that this matter is closed.  Hopefully all other concerened parties agree!

Thanks ... !

I definately did send it because all of my other trades at that time eventually got there.

I dont count this as a "win" I am rather angry actually. As a loyal member approaching 200 transactions and my 1 year on TCC I find it degrading as a member to have these types of transactions on my account. I cannot blame anyone here. Either the post office lost it, or I put the wrong addy, or the person did recieve it and forget, or what ever the case may be..this is not a win here by any means....

Bob,

please advise us..

John
gigs53
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 5 2008, 03:43 AM)
I definately did send it because all of my other trades at that time eventually got there.

I dont count this as a "win" I am rather angry actually. As a loyal member approaching 200 transactions and my 1 year on TCC I find it degrading as a member to have these types of transactions on my account. I cannot blame anyone here. Either the post office lost it, or I put the wrong addy, or the person did recieve it and forget, or what ever the case may be..this is not a win here by any means....

Bob,

please advise us..

John

Hey John,

I don't mean to offend you with the "win" comment. I understand where you are comming from. Hopefully you understand where I am comming from as well?

Look, I am sorry that this did not work. However, I can't say that I got something when I did not get anything either. I have no idea if it was lost in the mail. The address was wrong. It got placed in somebody else's mailbox by mistake. I have NO CLUE what happened.

I don't want to be in the position that the burdon of prrof lies with me on this. I mean ... I just did not get it. I don't know why. I have no clue. I'm sorry ... it just happened.

We had a trade prior to this. Everything worked out great. I trust that you sent it. Whatever happened after that ... I have no clue. There is no tracking number on record, so above that ... we don't have anything to go on.

Look ... I've offered to take whatever you wanted to give me to just close it out and be done with it. Now, I've simply offered to just close it and forget about it. I'm open for suggestions here.

Whatever you guys wanna do is fine by me. I'm not out to get anybody here on TCC, most of all you John. I've enjoyed chatting with you, so it's nothing personal man, honest. Just for whatever reason, this thing did not work out on this transaction. I don't know what else to say other than that?

That's it. We are kinda in an odd situation and I'm sorry. I've done what I can do on my end. I've looked for the card and offered several solutions. I am at a loss as to what else to do. That's all I can do really. I've tried.

Again, at this point - and by no means am I blaming you - instead of deling with this every single day with seemigly no other simple soltion to make this easy and conclude the matter ... I'd rather just skip it and have to update this thread every day. Hence why I would rather just close it now and be done with it.

Look ... again, I am sorry. I'm not sure what else to do. Is just closing this out that bad of a thing to do at this point? I'm willing to forget this one and move on. From my end of things I don't want to keep dealing with it. I'd rather just be done with it. To my time vs having another card is of no matter. I'd rather just be done with it. Honest ... that's it, no hard feelings. It happens .. I understand .. let's close the door and move on.

Again, hopefully the next one will be better.

LMK what the to do here guys? I can't offer much more on my end that I have ... so, just let me know. Thans.
Johnny Number 5
pm addy again and replacement goes out wednesday when i get more bubble mailers

j
Johnny Number 5
replacement sent

Johnny Number 5
anything?

Johnny Number 5
anythng yet?

RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to gigs53.
Johnny Number 5
anything yet?

j
drocksthaparty
Gigs is on a trip, he will be back soon. I made a trade with him, and he said he had a business trip and when he get's back he will reply.

Damond
Johnny Number 5
thanx for the heds up

let me know the status when you return

Johnny Number 5
any luck today?
j5
gigs53
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ May 13 2008, 12:58 AM)
Gigs is on a trip, he will be back soon. I made a trade with him, and he said he had a business trip and when he get's back he will reply.

Damond

Thanks D ... I apprecaite that!

BTW - yeah J ... I got my Heath Miller RC, the Ronnie Kline, and of course ... SOME GUM! Thanks bud! smile.gif
Johnny Number 5
alright cool

had me worried buddy

lets closer up.?

Agree friend?

j5
Johnny Number 5
it stinks that bay gu just disappeared though!

o well...it was a sweet card

j5
gigs53
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 20 2008, 01:04 AM)
it stinks that bay gu just disappeared though!
o well...it was a sweet card

j5

Hey, it happens. What can ya do. We're cool. Close 'er up! Thanks J.
bob_TCC
Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the initial issue. If the Bay card ever surfaces, I'm sure one of you will let us know what happened.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.