Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 1/1 Triple Auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Sports Junkie
Thanks guys for all the interest in the 1/1 Triple Auto. But I have decided to list the card on Ebay Last night. If you have the time take a look.

1/1 Topps Co-Signers Dominique Wilkins, Josh Smith, and Acie Law Triple Auto
Eliptic
Nice card!
Sports Junkie
Thank you
Sports Junkie
Anyone Today?
booth9919
cmb for it
Sports Showcase
sending pm
Sports Junkie
QUOTE(booth9919 @ Apr 15 2008, 04:41 PM)
cmb for it

Booth9919,

I've looked at your bucket and I'm making a list. I'm running out of time for today. Leavingto go to the Tiger Game vs your Twins.
kobelover_24
would be intrested... pm me around sv you looking for .. thanks alot
joe31
i am interested. pm me
hav stuff not in bucket
Sports Junkie
Gentlemen, I just got home 15 minuts ago from the Detroit Tigers game. I'll lookd atyour buckets sometime tomorrow. I did have an offer for this card for about $200 in trade and I turned it down.
Sports Junkie
Anyone else?
linksmaker
cmb for it
bkitnick
cmb please. if you like anything, pm me.
Sports Junkie
OK, Everyone whom received a list of cards that I liked in your bucket. Go ahead and start to make your offers. You can either post them hear or send me a PM with the offer. Whom ever I feel gives me the best offer I will trade with. So go as high in trade or as low in trade as you want too.
Sports Junkie
Maybe today
Sports Junkie
No trading now. Highest Bidder get it now
capt55
Interested, only have high end hockey mainly to trade, would do 300.00 in hockey trade, lmk, Carol
Sports Junkie
QUOTE(capt55 @ Apr 22 2008, 01:46 PM)
Interested, only have high end hockey mainly to trade, would do 300.00 in hockey trade, lmk, Carol

I,ve never collected Hockey and wouldn't know who was good or not. Also, I posted the card on ebay already. Is hockey the only thing you have?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.