Peace
Jeremy
Ilovetheheat
Have you received my end yet?
Have you sent yet?

Peace
Jeremy
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to holliday4MVP80.
Ilovetheheat
My end received. Please lmk if you have your end.

Peace
Jeremy
holliday4MVP80
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Apr 25 2008, 06:09 PM)
My end received. Please lmk if you  have your end.

Peace
Jeremy

As of today i have not recieved
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(holliday4MVP80 @ Apr 27 2008, 04:11 PM)
As of today i have not recieved

Your end went out 2 weeks ago. I have no DC # to prove and that is my fault. I try my hardest not to ship without one. I have access to another Nelson au just the like the one we agreed on. LMK, if you want that or take a look through my bucket for something else and I'll get you a package out.

Peace
Jeremy
holliday4MVP80
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Apr 29 2008, 07:47 PM)
Your end went out 2 weeks ago. I have no DC # to prove and that is my fault. I try my hardest not to ship without one. I have access to another Nelson au just the like the one we agreed on. LMK, if you want that or take a look through my bucket for something else  and I'll get you a package out.

Peace
Jeremy

Yeah thats cool
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(holliday4MVP80 @ Apr 30 2008, 07:36 AM)
Yeah thats cool

Please pm me your address again. I will have your end going again this weekend.

Peace
Jeremy
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to holliday4MVP80.
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 9 2008, 12:09 PM)

His end was sent again on the 3rd of this month.

Peace
Jeremy
Ilovetheheat
Have you received yet?
LMK plz.

Peace
Jeremy
bob_TCC
holliday4MVP80
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 12 2008, 08:34 PM)

As of now i havent recieved..The mail doesnt run here til around 3 so i will update after that

Thanks

Danny
holliday4MVP80
QUOTE(holliday4MVP80 @ May 13 2008, 09:27 AM)
As of now i havent recieved..The mail doesnt run here til around 3 so i will update after that

Thanks

Danny

Still no card..
holliday4MVP80
Still nothing
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Ilovetheheat.
northicehero99
Bob, I beleive Jeremy is on vacation, so it might be a few days for a reply. Dwight notified me of this on our Hockey club draft, but not sure how long.
holliday4MVP80
Well ive been waiting almost a month for card and still havent recieved anything..so im getting a lil impatient and now he is on vacation..
holliday4MVP80
Still nothing
DamnWS6
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ May 21 2008, 01:20 PM)
Bob, I beleive Jeremy is on vacation, so it might be a few days for a reply.  Dwight notified me of this on our Hockey club draft, but not sure how long.

he should be back in a couple of days.

-mike
Ilovetheheat
Danny, you are getting impatient?
Ha! Well im too tired to entertain you with a better rebuttal.
But I will say this.... I have over 70 something completed transactions with not one failed transaction. I have sent 2 of the exact same card twice and you have not received either. I will not make assumptions or accuse you of anything but I will not be sending a third card for the Mashburn patch. I liked him as a player because of his miami heat ties but not enough to send three cards for.

PM me your addy and I will resend it back to you and cut my losses now.

Peace
Jeremy
Ilovetheheat
I just received a PM from Danny! He too is tired of this transaction and told me to keep the card and that that he didnt want it. However, I should have used DC# on packages but did not on the first due to BV and didnt on the second because it was the second card I sent!

I dont want to close this transaction on negative terms. This site is about the love on the hobby. Disregard my last post on this thread. I will be making a bucket update some time today. A pm will be sent to Danny once it is completed! I would like to send him something anyway.

Peace
Jeremy
bob_TCC
Jeremy,

I probably don't need to say this, but please make sure the next package is sent using one of the tracking options. wink.gif

-Bob
Ilovetheheat
Danny, bucket is updated. Please pm me something of equal caliber you would like as a replacement.

Peace
Jeremy
holliday4MVP80
Hey Jeremy PM sent
Ilovetheheat
Danny and I have been in contact via PM's. A replacement will be sent 2moro. I will update with DC #.

Peace
Jeremy
aceecards
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 8 2008, 03:02 PM)

Im sure he probaly hasnt received yet. I didnt get a chance to mil it until yesterday!

Peace
Jeremy
holliday4MVP80
No problem.. I was hoping it wouldnt come today as ill need a boat to get to my mailbox...Will update once recieved

Thanks
Danny
holliday4MVP80
Cards recieved today..Its been a long crazy trade but its now completed

Thanks
Danny
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.