Troy Gold Zone /600

Timmons Chrome RC

Timmons Topps Chrome RC

Gary Russel Topps RC

Lamarr Woodley Bowman Chrome Blue Ref. /150

Additional notes:

None Specified.
gigs53
QUOTE(Dauizdabest @ Apr 13 2008, 06:48 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Dauizdabest receives:

Tashard Choice Auto

5 Sweed's

Sweed Colors Insert

Glossy

Silver Chrome

13 Hit Cards For Set; 3, 7, 11, 19, 22, 24, 25, 29, 31, 36, 39, 42, 47

gigs53 receives:

Hagan GU

Deion GU

KJ GU

Troy Gold Zone /600

Timmons Chrome RC

Timmons Topps Chrome RC

Gary Russel Topps RC

Lamarr Woodley Bowman Chrome Blue Ref. /150

Additional notes:

None Specified.

agreed! good trade ... nice work and I am glad that I helped finish your set and got your Sweed collection off the ground.
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(gigs53 @ Apr 13 2008, 11:16 PM)
agreed!  good trade ... nice work and I am glad that I helped finish your set and got your Sweed collection off the ground.

thanks alot man, there goin out thursday!
gigs53
Cards are carefully packed in a bubble mailer and will go out TOMORROW. Thanks Ryan!

All The Best,
Steve
bob_TCC
QUOTE(gigs53 @ Apr 14 2008, 12:40 AM)
Cards are carefully packed in a bubble mailer and will go out TOMORROW.  Thanks Ryan!

Steve,

Dauizdabest's account is restricted to Must Send First. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you work out a shipping schedule that complies with that restriction.

-Bob
gigs53
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 14 2008, 10:13 AM)
Steve,

Dauizdabest's account is restricted to Must Send First. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you work out a shipping schedule that complies with that restriction.

-Bob

Bob,

Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

As stated in the previous post, I have the cards ready to be mailed. These were supposed to be mailed already today. However, due to comlplications with the same restrictions with another transaction that trip to the post office has not occured yet.

So, here is what I am going to do. I will hold the mailing for now. Upon getting a confirmation that the cards have been mailed and have been received, I will do the same.

If those restrictions are the rules of this web community, then those rules need to be respected by all parties.

It's kinda a hassle and I would rather just get it mailed and be done with my end of it. However, I made a good trade to help a fellow collector here. I can be responsible for any restrictions on his end. I nor anybody else does not want to get stuck. I prefer that we follow the TCC guidelines in this instance.

So, as per the rules of TCC, I will wait to receive my cards and then immediately mail with a confirmation # via the USPS.

Hopefully this is a fair resolution and solution for this transaction. I don't make the rules, here .... I just try to live by them and learn these things as I go.

It is my hope that we are all on the same page now. Should there be any problems or concerns from the other party ... we can just terminate the transaction.

The ball is in his court. Hopefully things go smooth and everything is fine (as I hope and expect that it will be). If not, we can all walk away now and not waste our collective time any further.

Thanks again Bob ... much appreciated.

All The Best,
Steve
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(gigs53 @ Apr 14 2008, 05:43 PM)
Bob,

Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

As stated in the previous post, I have the cards ready to be mailed.  These were supposed to be mailed already today.  However, due to comlplications with the same restrictions with another transaction that trip to the post office has not occured yet.

So, here is what I am going to do.  I will hold the mailing for now.  Upon getting a confirmation that the cards have been mailed and have been received, I will do the same.

If those restrictions are the rules of this web community, then those rules need to be respected by all parties.

It's kinda a hassle and I would rather just get it mailed and be done with my end of it.  However, I made a good trade to help a fellow collector here.  I can be responsible for any restrictions on his end.  I nor anybody else does not want to get stuck.  I prefer that we follow the TCC guidelines in this instance.

So, as per the rules of TCC, I will wait to receive my cards and then immediately mail with a confirmation # via the USPS.

Hopefully this is a fair resolution and solution for this transaction.  I don't make the rules, here .... I just try to live by them and learn these things as I go.

It is my hope that we are all on the same page now.  Should there be any problems or concerns from the other party ... we can just terminate the transaction.

The ball is in his court.  Hopefully things go smooth and everything is fine (as I hope and expect that it will be).  If not, we can all walk away now and not waste our collective time any further. 

Thanks again Bob ... much appreciated.

All The Best,
Steve

Agreed, Cards Goin Out Thursday.

And To Bob, As I Asked In My Other Transaction, How Many Trades Till Im Off This?
gigs53
Good. Agreed as well. Cards will go out after I receive and I will update accordingly. Thanks to the both of you for a quick resolution. Let's get back to trading ... ! smile.gif
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(gigs53 @ Apr 15 2008, 12:17 AM)
Good.  Agreed as well.  Cards will go out after I receive and I will update accordingly.  Thanks to the both of you for a quick resolution.  Let's get back to trading ... ! smile.gif

Thanks For The Trade, Again!
Dauizdabest
sent, 4/17/08

DC: 0307 3330 0001 1455 6652

You Can Send Now, thanks!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Dauizdabest @ Apr 17 2008, 04:05 PM)
You Can Send Now, thanks!

Actually, he can wait until he receives what you sent. Then, I'm confident that he'll send right away.

-Bob
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 17 2008, 03:06 PM)
Actually, he can wait until he receives what you sent.  Then, I'm confident that he'll send right away.

-Bob

what if he wants to ship?
if i provide a dc# then he knows i shipped, i think we all know that im not trying to scam people, and it would save both of us lots of time.

i'm on a "must send first" restriction..
i sent 1st as i was supposed too, and provided DC/proof.
gigs53
Hey Ryan,

The cards arrived today. Everything look a-ok. I will be making a trip to the post office later tody. Your stuff is ready to go and has been placed in a bubble mailer. I will update a DC on the mailing later. Thanks.

All The Best,
Steve
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(gigs53 @ Apr 19 2008, 01:27 PM)
Hey Ryan,

The cards arrived today.  Everything look a-ok.  I will be making a trip to the post office later tody.  Your stuff is ready to go and has been placed in a bubble mailer.  I will update a DC on the mailing later.  Thanks.

All The Best,
Steve

thanks! biggrin.gif

are you shipping today? lmk smile.gif
gigs53
Hey Ryan ... just a heads up. It's in the mail.

Thanks & All The Best,
Steve

Dauizdabest
QUOTE(gigs53 @ Apr 21 2008, 02:26 PM)
Hey Ryan ... just a heads up.  It's in the mail.

Thanks & All The Best,
Steve

thanks alot steve!
Dauizdabest
recieved, thanks alot. excellent transaction, you can close
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.