Baseball2009
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Baseball2009 receives:

05 Donruss Signature Duke Snider/Stan Musial Dual Auto

Zimbow receives:

Johnny Podres Triple Threads Auto Jersey #/18

Bobby Doerr Auto Jersey

Additional notes:

Zimbow sends first since it is his first transaction. Both send with dc.
Zimbow
THese details are accurate.
Baseball2009
Received today. Will ship out either sat, or monday.
Baseball2009
Updated, wasnt able to ship out because of baseball, Everyone is on the same page.

THANKS
Baseball2009
Just pm'd zimbow. Let him know that I will be able to ship out tomorrow. Baseball has been every day after school.
Baseball2009
Sorry for long wait. Card went out today
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Zimbow.
Baseball2009
I sent him a pm because there is no way that the cards are not there by now and have not received anything back yet.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Zimbow.
Baseball2009
IDK. No reply. I have my cards, and he has to have the ones I sent him by now.
aceecards
aceecards
aceecards
baseball2009 did you use dc??
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Baseball2009.
Baseball2009
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 29 2008, 07:57 AM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Baseball2009.

I dont know what to do. I have received my cards and I am 100% that his cards are there. If they werent he would say something, they were shipped well over a month ago. He wont say that he received them since he hasnt logged on the site since may I believe.

What do we do?
Baseball2009
QUOTE(Baseball2009 @ Jun 29 2008, 12:22 PM)
I dont know what to do. I have received my cards and I am 100% that his cards are there. If they werent he would say something, they were shipped well over a month ago. He wont say that he received them since he hasnt logged on the site since may I believe.

What do we do?

I am going to try once again to pm and try and get some info.
Baseball2009
QUOTE(Baseball2009 @ Jul 14 2008, 08:54 PM)
I am going to try once again to pm and try and get some info.

Zimbow pm'd me and said that he was on vacation in europe. I asked that he reply and say that he received so this will finally be over.

THANKS
bob_TCC
Zimbow
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 19 2008, 10:00 PM)

yes i have recieved the cards. i apologize for the long wait. i totally forgot everything. was too busy getting passports and clearing bills. sorry for the wait. thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.