Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: facemuscles to gigs53
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
gigs53
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

gigs53 receives:

Year (not sure) Upper Deck Premiere Triple Premier Swatches #2/50 Jason Bay - Pittsburgh Pirates

facemuscles receives:

$15 in old fashioned American CASH!

Additional notes:

Thanks JL ... you really just made my day. I'm thrilled! Thank you!

All The Best,
Steve
bob_TCC
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

gigs53,

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Trade vs. Sale radio button to the proper choice.

-Bob
gigs53
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 13 2008, 08:39 AM)
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

gigs53,

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Trade vs. Sale radio button to the proper choice.

-Bob

Sorry Bob, MY BAD! Thanks for the correction. It was a simple oversight. Won't happen again. smile.gif
facemuscles
Facemuscles agrees to the terms and conditions of the trade agreement. the card is a 2007 Premier Jason Bay Triple Patch and I will send when payment is received in the mail. I informed GIGS that I will send USPS delivery confirmation when I ship. Thank you to Gigs for the transaction and to the moderator for your help, TL cool.gif
gigs53
Thanks again. $15 Cash is in envelope and ready to be mailed first thing thi morning (Monday the 14th). Please update when recd. Thanks again ... I really appreciate this one and I can't wait to get teh card. Very excited over this one.

All The Best,
Steve
gigs53
Just a quick update ... did the payment arrive? Please advise ... thanks!
facemuscles
Sorry, just sent PM to you gigs. I was very busy all day yesterday when the payment arrived and did not get a chance to post it's arrival. It is here and I will, unforseen occurances excluded, be sending out your J. Bay on Monday morning with delivery confirmation. Monday nite, I will post the delivery confirmation so you can track your package. Thank you very much for you payment and I hope you enjoy your Bay. Later, TL cool.gif
facemuscles
Item shipped out 04/22. USPS delivery confirmation number is 03080070000041239900. If there are any problems with the number, let me know and I'll send it again. Thank you so much for paying promptly and I truly hope you enjoy the J Bay. Later, TL cool.gif
gigs53
J-BAY DAY! It's here! Thanks again ... I LOVE THIS CARD! Thank you!

... this trade is, closed! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.