Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody Bust Hockey Boxes Recently?
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
michiganmaniac94
I just got enough money in my paypal to buy a good box of hockey cards. I am looking to resell the cards and make a profit. I have around 100 dollars to spend. Can anyone help!
aceecards
resell and make a profit..

Might I recommend lottery tickets, they are less riskier!! laugh.gif

Or keep your $100 and but something you will like and keep!
northicehero99
Wow I would suggest not wasting your money on a box in an attempt to flip. Most people do not make their money back on the box. So unless you are real lucky, that is not a good move in my opinion.

There should be breaks in the Box Breaks section. Some of us have busted UD Ice recently but it is real hit or miss and has climbed in price to $110 a box. I have also opened UD S2 which is a lower priced break but there are 5 case hits in a 12 box case. Quad GU, Autos, Printing Plates, Patches, Clear Cuts, and the possibility of a Toews RC. Boxes are selling in the $60 range online. Trilogy is pretty nice but again it is hit or miss and boxes are $130 range. I did not open any of it though. SPGU is also out there but boxes are $180.

Again, if you are going to do this I would probably go with something like Trilogy or SPx but I think it is a bigger risk of not being able to sell back to recoup your money.
booth9919
if you do spend the money on a bow sp gu, ice, and hot prospects are usually good in hockey
aceecards
SPA is releasing next week and you can get it for $100

BUT.. the patch autos are 1 per case.. therefore.. scratch off tickets sound better!! dry.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(aceecards @ Apr 11 2008, 10:35 PM)
SPA is releasing next week and you can get it for $100

BUT.. the patch autos are 1 per case.. therefore.. scratch off tickets sound better!! dry.gif

But which ones??? laugh.gif
aceecards
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Apr 11 2008, 10:59 PM)
But which ones??? laugh.gif

I dunno.. I play the lottery and LOSE too!! blink.gif
michiganmaniac94
Hah u guys are funny!! But seriosly it seems like ice or spx are the best?
Bravesfan10
If you're looking to flip then go ice. If you pull an ice premeir numbered to 99 then you've made alot of your money back right there!
MikeScCa
nope
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.