Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Yankees BABE RUTH - 9 card lot for trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
gigs53
I hate to part with these however, I decided to take some cards for my personal Babe Ruth collection and put them up for trade. There are 9 cards total and I would prefer them all go in one lot.

The BV on the lot, is a little over $50 and every one of the Ruth cards are very nice cards. I figured that I would do some spring cleaning and try to enhance my Pittsburgh collection of Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates stuff by letting go of these.

I am looking for GU’s and auto’s and I need comparable BV for these because they are coming out of my personal collection of Ruth stuff. Hopefully there is a Ruth collector or Yankees fan/collector out there that I can do some swapping with on these cards … !

Here is what’s here …

1) 2006 Upper Deck Run Producers #RP18
2) 2005 Diamond Kings HOF Heroes Framed RED #65
3) 2001 Legendary Cuts #78
4) 2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers #50
5) 2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers Class of ’36 #C2
6) 2000 Upper Deck Ones For the Ages #03 (and one really sweet lookin’ card I might add!)
7) 2000 Upper Deck Legends Defining Moments #DM3
8) 2000 Upper Deck Legends #87
9) 1999 Black Diamond #90

user posted image

user posted image

There you have it … please feel free to post or PM any bucket check requests and offers.

Come on … somebody surprise me with a nice trade tonight and make my PC sacrifice worthwhile … PLEASE!
gigs53
confused.gif

.... anybody? Who needs Babe Ruth in their mailbox?
gigs53
For those who may have missed this last night ....

BUMP! rolleyes.gif
tonyt1957
QUOTE(gigs53 @ Apr 10 2008, 10:09 PM)
I hate to part with these however, I decided to take some cards for my personal Babe Ruth collection and put them up for trade.  There are 9 cards total and I would prefer them all go in one lot.

The BV on the lot, is a little over $50 and every one of the Ruth cards are very nice cards.  I figured that I would do some spring cleaning and try to enhance my Pittsburgh collection of Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates stuff by letting go of these.

I am looking for GU’s and auto’s and I need comparable BV for these because they are coming out of my personal collection of Ruth stuff.  Hopefully there is a Ruth collector or Yankees fan/collector out there that I can do some swapping with on these cards … !

Here is what’s here …
1) 2006 Upper Deck Run Producers #RP18
2) 2005 Diamond Kings HOF Heroes Framed RED #65
3) 2001 Legendary Cuts #78
4) 2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers #50
5) 2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers Class of ’36 #C2
6) 2000 Upper Deck Ones For the Ages #03 (and one really sweet lookin’ card I might add!)
7) 2000 Upper Deck Legends Defining Moments #DM3
8) 2000 Upper Deck Legends #87
9) 1999 Black Diamond #90

user posted image

user posted image

There you have it … please feel free to post or PM any bucket check requests and offers.

Come on … somebody surprise me with a nice trade tonight and make my PC sacrifice worthwhile … PLEASE!

I HAVE SOME STEELERS FOOTBALL FROM LATE 70"S BRADSHAW LC GREENWOOD FRANCO TO NAME A FEW ARE U INTRESTED
gigs53
Hey Tony ... what do ya have and are they in decent shape? Please let me know what players/years/condition. I have TONS of 70's stuff, but ... for the right deal could use more I guess. Perhaps we can work something out for these.

I would like some current stuff or perhaps a real nice auto or GU for the lot of Ruth's ... however I'll entertain it if you have some decent stuff. Esp. any Bradshaw's ... LMK. Thanks.
gigs53
Anybody like Babe Ruth today? For sale or trade.

BTW - if you don't have any Pittsburgh stuff, that's cool ... lemme know, if you can deal and offer some nice trade bait! smile.gif

gigs53
Last call on these. They are about to go back into my PC. LMK.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.