Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
gigs53
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

gigs53 receives:

Matt Capps - 2006 Fleer Tradition – RC

Nate McLouth - 2006 Fleer Tradition – RC

Jack Wilson – 2004 Donruss Leather & Lumber “Leather in Lumber” - #’d 0655/2499

Stl_Cardinals_Fan receives:

2005 Donruss Champions #60 GU Bat; JD Drew (Atlanta Braves)

Additional notes:

None Specified.
bob_TCC
Stl_Cardinals_Fan,

Please confirm the details of this trade.

Thanks,

-Bob
Stl_Cardinals_Fan
Agreed. SOrry for the delay
gigs53
QUOTE(Stl_Cardinals_Fan @ Apr 12 2008, 09:59 AM)
Agreed.  SOrry for the delay

I can't seem to locate your address in my in box. Please advise ... I would like to mail out on Monday (tomorrow) ... thanks.

All The Best,
Steve
gigs53
Just an update: It's in the mail. I have not had a chance to post the Conf. # ...

Please update when you mail and receive ... thanks.
Stl_Cardinals_Fan
Received. PLMK when you receive your end.
gigs53
QUOTE(Stl_Cardinals_Fan @ Apr 18 2008, 05:26 PM)
Received.  PLMK when you receive your end.

As of today's mail, nothing has arrived on this trade. Could you please give me an update? Thanks.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Stl_Cardinals_Fan.
Stl_Cardinals_Fan
My dad said it was mailed.....if it doesn't arrive, fault of USPS...

I can either send you back the Drew or I can send you something in replacement.....please let me know
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Stl_Cardinals_Fan @ Apr 23 2008, 06:07 PM)
My dad said it was mailed.....if it doesn't arrive, fault of USPS...

Do you know when it was mailed?

-Bob
Stl_Cardinals_Fan
Not the specific date, nor did he get DC on it.....but I'm certain that he got it mailed.

As stated, I would be willing to send back the Drew or just replace the cards he wanted with something else....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Stl_Cardinals_Fan @ Apr 23 2008, 06:10 PM)
Not the specific date, nor did he get DC on it.....but I'm certain that he got it mailed.

How about an approximate date then? In other words, did you ship closer to when this transaction was posted or closer to when you received what gigs53 sent to you?

-Bob
Stl_Cardinals_Fan
Well probably closer to when I received his end.....I didn't wait to receive his end by any means, I just couldn't get my dad to stop off before then.

I can have replacement stuff mailed with DC in the mail tomorrow.

I have flawless feedback on SCF and TheBench, as well as eBay, and would really like that reputation to carry over onto here.
Stl_Cardinals_Fan
EDIT:

This may sound bad on my part, but I just discovered the cards here in my room....my dad must have not mailed them off at all like I told him to. (I can't control his actions)

I will get these mailed tomorrow with DC....this was all an honest misunderstanding (see above post about reputation) and will not happen again.
gigs53
Finally, that's quite a few updates in one night. Thanks for the resolution. I appreciate it.
Stl_Cardinals_Fan
No problem.....I want to continue to trade w/out trouble on here and all trading sites....If someone is unhappy, I try to the best of my abilities to make it better.

Again, your cards will be out tomorrow with DC. I'll post the DC # when I get home from school.
Stl_Cardinals_Fan
As promised, cards were sent with DC on Thursday

Here's the #

0307 1790 0001 5433 1329
gigs53
The cards finally arrived today. Thank you and please close the thread!

... this trade is FINALLY closed.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Stl_Cardinals_Fan @ Apr 23 2008, 06:19 PM)
This may sound bad on my part, but I just discovered the cards here in my room....my dad must have not mailed them off at all like I told him to. (I can't control his actions)

In fairness to your Dad, you are responsible for your transactions - not him. So, moving forward, please make sure that you keep track of the current status of your transactions and do what is needed to keep things moving smoothly.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.