Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pittsburgh Pirates fans ...
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
gigs53
Okay ... if you are a Pirates fan, please let yourself be known.

No, really ... come out of the closet and shout it out loud and proud to the world, "I am still and forever shall be a Pittsburgh Pirates fan ... no matter what."

I was just curious, because I see lots of Steelers fans (naturally), and Penguins fans (some of which are the Crosby-come-latelies), but the real Pittsburgh fans are the ones that are dedicated enough to suffer through Pirates baseball.

The nice thing about being a Pirates fans is that the summers are much longer for us than they are for Red Sox and Yankees fan - so advantage Pirates fans.

Plus, with the Steelers and Pens, the Pirates keep us all humble (which is nice).

Anyway ... just wondering if there were any other Pirates fans other than me? Perhaps we can do some trading w/each other.

If all else fails the rest of you now have an outlet for your Pirates stuff ... lol.

Let's Go Bucs - 15 seasons below .500 and counting!
gigs53
My God ... I am the only Pirates fan in here huh?

Gosh, I feel so all alone!
LarryinPA
QUOTE(gigs53 @ Apr 9 2008, 11:27 PM)
My God ... I am the only Pirates fan in here huh? 

Gosh, I feel so all alone!

Looks like just me and you bro!! Lets Go Bucs! Pens!
gigs53
QUOTE(LarryinPA @ Apr 12 2008, 03:49 PM)
Looks like just me and you bro!! Lets Go Bucs! Pens!

No Larry ... there are a few more of us here, I just am not sure if they like t admit it! smile.gif

Let's Go Bucs (where we are going however ... who knows?)!
gene01011
Bob_TCC is a Bucs fan
gigs53
This I know .... but has he posted yet? Hummm?

All six of us die-hard Pirates fans (and we die harder than most) need to stick together ... lol
gigs53
QUOTE(gene01011 @ Apr 12 2008, 04:03 PM)
Bob_TCC is a Bucs fan

Wait ... hold the phone for a second.

Penguins fan and Steelers fan?

But a Yankees fan in the heart of Sox country? Please explain yourself sir ... lol!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.