Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: BagwellFan25 joins the TCC Collector Zone Team
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
It is my pleasure to announce that Jason (BagwellFan25) has joined the TCC Collector Zone Team.

Jason will be a valuable addition as he works with the team to:

1. Further develop and support our Baseball, Basketball and Football forums.

2. Provide general assistance and support to members.

3. Perform moderation of topics, posts and members (e.g., making sure topics are in proper forums, editing various forms of inappropriate language, issuing suspensions when needed).

4. Complete transactions and serve as an impartial assistant to resolve any transaction-related issues (including issuing restrictions when needed).

5. Encourage overall activity through the posting of thought-provoking topics and/or hobby headlines, articles and more as well as hosting contests and/or giveaways.

6. Maintain a positive, family-friendly tone and environment throughout the Collector Zone.

We're very happy to have Jason join the team. Based on his obvious interest and enthusiasm for the hobby and TCC coupled with his interest in baseball, basketball and football as well as his previous experience as a member of the SportsCardSheriff.com team, we're certain that his addition will lead to further success for TCC and the Collector Zone.

Please help me in welcoming Jason to the team.

-Bob
ffman
Welcome to the Team Jason! Another very nice choice.
baseballguy601
Congrats Jason!
dualshock
Welcome Jason!
Kmart6nets
Welcome Jason!
Ilovetheheat
Jason, is a good guy!
Congrats brother.

Peace
Jeremy
kooljazz1966
Congrats and welcome to the team Jason!
RGBII
Congratulations and welcome to the Team!
Collect Hard!,
RGBII
2000 rushing yards
Welcome to TCC Jason!!
killerhawkeye21
Congrats, Jason! Another awesome addition!! smile.gif
monsta
Great addition to the team! Welcome & Congrats!
BagwellFan25
Thanks to Bob and everyone on TCC for making this a great site. I look forward to helping TCC however I can.
sebredsox24
congrats jason
psupuz31
Congrats Jason!
hernant15
Well done Jason, congratulations!
booth9919
congrats
jwman92
Congrats!!!
Eliptic
Congrats Jason! Well deserved!
road_runner_1964
Congrats.
Bill Latham
Wtg Jason.... Big Congrats Bro!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.